The births

~~~~~~~~~~ Andy's pov~~~~~~~~~

Well I'm laying there and then I feel this liquid seep nod touch me.

I get up and the weirdo in me comes out and I smell it. It's not pee. And then it hits me. Her water broke.

" ANGEL IF YOU DONT WAKE YOUR ASS UP. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOUR STILL SLEEP"

After that she started freaking out I grabbed the hospital bag and sling it on my shoulder and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car.

After I buckled myself up I sped off a little too fast, but who cares we're having a baby.

~~~~~~~~~ Josh's pov~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting there on twitter. Tweeting to my fans about next years warped tour and how we plan on doing things.

" JOSH MY FUCKING WATER BROKE. START THE CAR IM COMING DOWN."

I ran to the car and started it and Skye came down and got in she buckled herself and threw the bag in the back.

As we pulled up to the hospital I saw Andy grabbing a wheel chair and walking away.

" CAN I GET A NURSE MY GIRLFRIENDS HAVING A BABY" a nurse came in with a wheel chair and we were rushed to the maternity center.

I saw Andy with angel and she looked fine. then I looked at Skye and man she was about to fucking cry. we got her in the room and the nurse checked her dilation and she was at fucking 9!!

" She's going to have to get prepared now. epidural or no epidural?"

" Epi-fucking-dural now"

~~~~~~~~~~~Andy's pov~~~~~~~~

I could hear Skye and josh. man they must have it bad.

We were going into the room and the nurse said epidural or no?

" No thanks I don't need it.". She is going to regret that later and I know it.

" Babe I think she's pushing now."

" Me too. I think we're about to start though"

And then the nurse came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~ after births~~~~~~~~

She moved us both into the same room so we could all see. I had my 2 joys and their names were Brandon and Joshua And then I had one girl and her name was Angelica after her aunt angel.

I saw the triplets and they looked so much alike.

Then the nurse rolled my twins in and their names were Rachel and Raven

A/n:: so that is the last chapter for real for real. so I will start the seuel next week.