3our first performance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skye's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as andy walked on the bus angel spit on danny. i immediatly let go of josh and oulled andy to the side.

" what the hell happened in that hour"

"well she read your note got excited, tried to break the news gently to danny then he got mad and called  her an emo bitch and that you dont really like her. she punched him kicked him and banged his heaad on the floor and was going to push him off the bus. then we pulled her off and then you walked in"

"damn. she got really upset huh"

"oh yea and he's gay and was using her. so you can take it from here"

we walked out and danny was gone and josh came and gave me a kiss.

"goodluck"

"on what"

"your performance"

"what are you talking about. we're perfroming today"

"yea. love you bye"

i was sp shocked how the hell were we going to do this what songs are we singing. man im not ready for this.

"OKAY YOU TWO YOUR FIRST PERFORMANCE IS IN 5 HOURS GET READY."

"ANDY WHAT SONGS ARE WE SINGING"

"well to get them sold on you. your going to do covers for this first tour. they will be from pierce the veil, us, and sleeping with sirens. so any song you want to then you go ahead."

"okay thanks. when do we need to be out there."

" when we start which is in 3 hours. you will be selling merch for 2 hours then you will be performing"

" okay see you out there"

he walked off the bus and we ran to the bunks and grabbed suitcases and put them in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~many outfits later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we walked off the bus looking like new girls. we both teasednour hair and had black skinny's with band shirts and laegher jackets. i was full of energy. the first place we were was vegas.

me and angel walked over to our merch table and sat down.

"you know im pretty proud of us. we madeit this far even though people told us we couldn't."

"i am too skye. hey look people. lots of people"

"ANGEL. SKYE. SIGN THIS PLEASE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUNGUYS PERFORM. I HEARD YOU WERE GOOD." webstarted signing everything. they even wanted their body signed. we even kissed a couple cheeks. left some lip marks like bad asses.

after a couple of hours josh and andy came up. andy pulled angel aside and they chatted.

"im gonna walk her to the stage. be there in 30. okay?"

"yea"

"skye im gonna take you on a date tonight"

"okay where are we gonna go babe"

" its a surprise"

"okay i guess. come on lets walk."

" i love you"

"i love you too" before i knew it we were here at my stage.

josh  looked at me and saw my nerves. i was scared as hell but ready and full of energy. instead of he talking he leaned down and kissed me. it was saying everything i needed.

"skye we're on"

" go get em babe." he smacked my butt i was ran on stage

" HELLOOOO VEGAS ARE YOU READY TO JAM OUT" i got a loud cheer back.

" I AM SKYE AND THAT THERE IS ANGEL AND WE'RE BLACK HALOS AND WE'RE GOING TO SING SOME COVERS FOR YOU"

first we sang a bvb then ptv and lastly sws song. then we let them choose wich was everything. we glady sang till our time was up.

" OMG ANGEL THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUN LIKE WOOOOOOOOO. I LOVE THE RUSH I HAd."

"I KNOW RIGHT.  look behind you"

i turned around and saw josh with a rose. i simply walked over and kissed his cheek and in return he swept me up.

"sorry angel shes gonna have to chat later. were gonna make some babys, jk jk. just a date. see ya"

A/n:: how was that guys. comment. vote. share.

next chapter is a sex scene so be prepared