BEST DATE EVER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKYE'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he carried me all the way to the car. we were both still in our outfits from earlier. when we got in he played marianas trench. (for all you people who dont know who they are. you need to look them up as soon as you read this) he played celebrity status and we jammed out. and then he started driving into the skyscrapers then into a noral area.

"umm hun where are you taking us."

"well you. i cant explain right now but you'll see" he kept driving and i saw. he was taking me to my moms old job. either that or he just didn't know which restraunt it was.

"if your trying to take me to my mom. first off wrong restraunt. secondly i will kill you as soon as you stop this car. i will break the window wiper stick off and stab you with it. you know how i feel about her. like what made you think i wanted to see her are you stupid-"

"no im not stupid. i brought you here to see al and everyone else i called each of them and asked your mom which one she used to work at. she doesnt even know were here. then i called here and they remembered you so i told them we were going to come and eat and you could talk to them. we've been dating for like 3 weeks and you dont trust me enough to take you out. like shit skye. thanks for believing me"

before i could open my mouth he got out and slammed the door closed and walked inside. i got out and felt horrible. i should've known he wouldn't do that. i walked in and everyone hugged me. i smiled and hugged everyine back. al, shayna, angel, and clarice were here. i was so happy to see them again. especially al. i loved him. not like that you pervs hes in his 40's. i hugged him extra tight.

" skye we've missed you so much are you here to help us out again"

"hahaha no that was like 7 years ago haha. my boyfriend josh brought me here as a surprise" i looked as al turned to him and pulled him aside. i ignored it and talked to shayna as she walked behind the cash register.

"so how have you been skye."

"well i've been doing good. i on warped tour along with josh and we had our first performance" i told her as i grabbed some muffins and frosting bags and started frosting them.

"umm what are you doing skye"

"i frosting them..... oh shit im frosting them'

"i know why'

" i dont know just came naturally. im used to it just let me do this batch" as i said that al and josh walked back up.

"babe we came here to eat. what are you doing hahaha"

"im making sure i still got it. i used to do everything here haha"

"well come one take a seat and rest im sure your feet hurt from all that dancing you were doing"

"yea and let me just stay im sorry i should have trusted you more. please forgive me'

"its okay i understand. and yea i forgive you" i smiled and hugged and kissed him and we sat down and ate and talked. afterwards we got in the car and drove to a hotel because it was late.

we stumbled in the room because we got a little buzzed from some beer. i looked at him and he just looked so sexy and i thought about us being togehter together and knew it was gonna happen tonight. he sat down on the couch and i walked over and starddled him. i dipped my head down and kissed him passionatly. he kissed back and made it a little rougher which i liked. i kessed with the same roughness and started grind on him. as we contnued a  little longer i felt him growing under me. he picked me up and carried me to the bed and layed me down. he pulled down my pants and took my shirt off. he stared at body and smiled. i smiled back at him and sat up. i unbuckled his pants and pulled his shirt off. i felt like i was in a movie. i ran my hands over his abs and stared he walked closer and looked at me.

"do you want to do this tonight. we can stop now"

in response i just puled him down by that arms and kissed him. he took his que and started kissing every inch of me and layed me back down. before i knew it he was inside of me. he kept going until i reached my climax. he collapsed on top of me and kissed my cheek. he got up and put on his boxers i grabbed his shirt and put it on. i dont really like clothes so i didn't bother with the rest. he sat on the couch. and i walked over and sat next to him and curled up into him.

"that- was- amazing. we are definately doing this again"

"i know. you want some food boob"

"did you just call me boob'

"yea. from drake and josh boob"

" omg really. and yea order room service?"

"yea i will. what do you want"

" umm lets get some salads"

"yea okay." i got up and walked over to the bed area and dialed and ordered. when i turned around he was right there/

" SHIT JOSH'

" you wanna call me boob huh" i laughed and knew i was in for it

"yea i do. you got a prblem broski"

" i do bro" he pushed me on the bed and tickled me. i was laughing and laughing and laughing till i cramped from laughing. he finally stopped after a knock on the door. he followed behind me and i opened it. to a guy around our age he just stared at us. i looked down and guessed it was what i was wearing. josh snatched the food and glared at him and slammed the door shut. man i love him

A/N:: WELL GUYS WE'RE ALMOST TO 200 READS. ALMOST LIKE 20 SOMETHING READS AWAY. GET ME THERE AND I'LL DO SOMETHING CRAZY. VOTE . COMMENT. SHARE.