LIFE ON THE ROAD

SKYE'S POV

my nerves are acting up as i stand here with angel ready to go and do this.  "angel i dont know if i can do this what if we dont even make it to the next level" " they will love us no matter what. they have too. we are cute and have great voices. and we're singing bvb a" "you're right we've been waiting for this forever. its one of their songs of course they're going to love us" all of sudden we're called. "ANGEL MOON AND SKYE MORGAN"  angel had on her bvb merch: shirt, wrist bands, and key chain and neckalace. i had on my ptv merch. with a bvb keychain hanging out my back pocket. they looked at us an smiled " so girls what could you be possibly singing for us" " well we're singing perfect weapon by you guys" i said. their eyes got big " acapella" angel said " with screaming" their eyes were still big than calmed down. " we should've expected this at some point guys. well lets hear it." we got into place "Rrrraaaaaaa!Awake at night you focusOn everyone who's hurt you,Then write a list of targets,Your violence lack of virtue.Leave us alone!You're on your own!Rrrraaa-Go!We are breathin'While you're sleepin'. Go (go!)And leave us alone.The liars cheatin',Our hearts beatin'. Go (go!)And now you're on yourown.here's to your perfect weapon,Crack bones with blind aggression,Like birds whose wings are broken,You live without direction." "i've seen enough" i stopped right where i was do they tell us now if we made it or do they tell us later so many questions " well girls im sorry but....... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE IMPRESSED ME. YOU HAVE IN THE BLUE HAIR HAVE ALL MY MERCH ON YOUR JUST PERFECT I LOVE YOUR BATMAN BEANIE. AND YOU IN THE RED HAIR I LOVE YOUR HAIR AND YOUR VOICE I LOVE HOW IT CAN CHANE PITCH SO EASILY. YOU GUYS HAVE WON THE CONTEST THERE IS NO NEED FOR OTHER LEVELS. now we will email you on when you will be getting your contract, and bus and everything. do you guys have a band name?" " um no we havent thought of one" "well girls your in luck cause we're going to name you 'THE BLACK HALOS'" "OMG I LOVE THAT THANKS ANDY. " screamed angel " no problem now come give me a hug girls" " yeeeeeee" " oh and you guys sound great together never let anyone tell you different" "okay"