last day of touring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 4 months later n angels pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" SKYE GET YOUR ASS UP. YOUR NOT SICK ANYMORE. THAT INCLUDES YOU JOSH AND ANDY."  i got out of my bunk in my shorts and slapped amdy. these last few months have been crazy. skye and i pregnant. yes the same time except she is a month ahead of me. josh and andy moved into our bus and just travel with us now. and danny. well he has the bus to himself and he comes over sometimes to see josh. and today was the day we announced me amd andys relationship to the public but firstnwe're both going to tweet it. josh and skye have already annoujced theirs hut we are both telling everyone were pregnant. im 3 months and skye is 4. shes starting to ahow its so cute. i finished the bacon and when i turned around everyone was sitting waiting. i turned into their mom.

"thanks babe."

" thanks sis"

" thanks ang"

"welcome guys. when your done get dressed. and i mean it you three"

i walked away ahd got my best badass outfit. we've been dressing like that all tour. skye walked in and stripped down. she had like a tiny gutt. she is guiding me through this.

"how are you feeling sis"

"a little better im ready to drop the jews on everyone. you know"

"yea but for now lets go get ready and then later were gonna have pregnancy talk with...... amd then all the guys are going to party and celebrate"

"yeeeee cant wait"

we finally got everything on and walked out. the boys were gone to set up for us. we walked down to our booth and ronnie and ashley came and twirled us around. we giggled and they put us down.

" how are you ladies doing in this fine day.:

" we are doing fine how about you guys"

" well we came to congragulate you angel. how did you not tell us. thats messed up broski"

"you know i love you" we talked and chatted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OKAY NEW YORK WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS TO MAKE. FIRST I MUST ANNOUNCE THAT ANDY AND I ARE DATING."

cheers all over the place. andy and josh walked out and stood beside both of us. there was cheering. me and skye took the mic and screamed. "we're pregnant" everuone hushed then started cheering again and that was how we finished our last day of tour

A/N:: okay i know its short and mis spelled. im how updating on a tablet so bear with me.  im in love with this story and am going to write a new story. its going to be a sorta fan fic. so if you want to he in it talk to me. bye love you guys♥♥♥