the pick and shopping spree

SKYE'S POV

we both grabbed our keys and wallets and headed out the door locking it behind us. " we'll follow you there" " okay " i hopped in the drivers seat and popped in our cd that i made mixed with blood on the dance floor, falling in reverse, black veil brides, peirce the veil, and sleeping with sirens and couple other bands. we followed closely singing to the parts off key and very loudly. we had the windows down and got a couple of weird stares at red lights. andy finally stopped driving and parker at bus stop. there were a lot of buses all ober the place. "are you to pick our bus angel cause i am and i just cant wait" " i know right i just wanna scream" "and shout and let it all out" and on sync we both let out a loud scream " better now" " me too" andy knocked on the window and i jumped " come on skye we're waiting" i got out followed by angel. " okay girls im going to let you choose from one of these five" " okay" we both said at the same time. we walked in each of them and looked closely it was an ohhhh ahhhh situation. we eventually went with the third one.( will have pictures of all five and the one they chose) " okay then. that is now your bus. you will have a bus driver but for now you get to drive because im pretty sure your going to want to go and get everything in it." " yayyyyy" " oh before you go here is your check. spend it wisely" " oh we will andy trust us" we took the check and got on the bus i got to drive since i was better. we left our car here because we would be back for it later. " TO THE MALL SKYE" " VROOM VROOM AND AWAY" 

ANGEL'S POV 

we sang our favorite songs as i walked around examining all the thing i was going to decorate. finally skye stopped singing so i was pretty sure we were at the mall. " we here?" " yea" "kay ill grab the wallets" we walked off of the bus and walked into the mall first we went to the bank machine to Cash our check and out it on the debit card. after we cashed it we went straight to hot topic. i grabbed a lot of my blue hair dye that i usually get, grabbed some batman accecories, black skinny's and a bunch of band merch, i even got one of those seat belt belts with batman. skye got red hair dye, a bunch of ear cuffs, and some beanies, grey skinny's and black and a seat belt belt with the little dinosaur on it. then she grabbed some new cd's so we had fresh brand new cd's. then we went to check out the guy looked at us as if we were crazy. we smiled and walked out " hey we should get our piercings today skye. we have the money and there's a shop in here that we can go to." "ooooo lets do it. but all of them right now thats the only way." " okay deal we'll do it together" we walked in the shop looking like maniacs. we went up to the counter and said" we would like to get our faces and body pierced sir" " okay ladies here's a sheet circle all the ones you want one sheet for each of you." "okay thanks" i got my sheet and sat down i circled: my right eyebrow, belly button, and snake bites. skye got almost the same she circled: belly button, tongue, industrial, and gages. " okay ladies are you ready" "yes" we both sat in a chair. the guy doing mine was tall and had a beard and lots of tattoo's skye's was a short woman with black hair and shades. first they did my belly button my snake bites wich hurt a lot then my eyebrow which didnt hurt as bad. skye didnt complain until they did her tongue. you saw a little tear slip out the side of her eye. when we were done we payed and left. she couldnt eat for 3 hours. " angel want to go to victoria's secret and get some underwear and bras" "yea i could spice mine up a bit now" " okay lets go" we walked in and went straight for the panties. i had like 20 pair and she had 20 pairs of bras and panties. than we both grabbed some sweats and hoodies. we were finally done and went to the food court and got some mc donalds. we both had a mc double. than we went straight to the bus and put everything in the closet." can i drive skye" "yea im too tired to drive anywhere and just think we stall have to get all of our pictures in here." " i know right we should be done with that by 6 i hope" " me too" i drove to the apartments and parked our bus. we both got out and went inside and layed on the couches for 10 minutes then started moving and packing everything.