andy likes mee??

ANGELS'S POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I sat up and realized I was in my bunk. Wonder how I got here. Oh well. I got up and followed the smell of bacon. I walked into the kitchen and saw Andy and Skye talking intensely. I backed up a bit and listened.

“You need to tell her”

“I know. Luckily I have the rest of the bus ride”

“Yea but when we take the pit stop. Josh is coming on and I’m sure Danny is too. You need to tell her before they actually start to date”

“I will. I just don’t know how”

“How about you tell her when she wakes up”

“Okay, I guess”

Oh my god. Andy biersack likes me. I ran back to the bunk and pretended to sleep.  But then I heard more whispering. I guess they weren’t done. I listened closely again.

“Can’t I just leave a note and leave?”

“uhmm that’s like a little stalkerish don’t you think.”

“Not really”

“You know what… do you. Tell her how you want”

“Okay.”

“Plus I don’t think she’ll be waking up anytime soon. We only have like 20 more minutes till the pit stop.”

“Yea”

I played in my bunk after that and was so excited. I’m just going to act like I don’t know who it is if he doesn’t put his name. And if he does I don’t know what to do. Eeee

A//N:: I know it’s a short chapter but I have a lot going on. I have a competition next Saturday and we’re having a lot of practice. And I have to go to some plays. So a lot to do. I will not update again till I have 5 reads and 5 comments. So until then no new chapter.