skye and josh date

skye's pov 

i woke up in a totally different bunk. i tried to get up but something held me back. i turned around and saw josh. i looked down and saw i was wearing completely different clothes. what the hell happened yesterday. " good morning beautiful" " uhhmmm good morning. what happened where am i and can get you let go of me" he let go and slid the curtain open and hopped out. i followed behind him. i got a better look at what i was wearing. and it was just a big shirt with with boxers. " umm question" " yea" " who dressed me" "you did i just gave you the clothes" "oh" i walked and sat on the couch. "so what happened yesterday" " well you were bored yesterday while angel and danny were out on a date and called me" " than and why does my side hurt so bad" i lifted up my shirt and saw a tattoo of my favorite song by pierce the veil. "what the hell when did i get this" " well when you called me we sorta got drunk" " oh shit seriously. what happened seems like a crazy night. CONSIDERING I HAVE A FUCKING TATTOO." "WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME I WAS JUST TRYING TO SHOW YOU A GOOD TIME" "you're right im sorry. im just worried" i walked over to him and started to cry. he opened his arms and gladly walked in to them then i started to remember everything. i pulled away and looked around and saw my clothes all over the place they led to the bunk. and his were right with mine. i looked at him and he scratched the back of his neck. " did we have sex last night" "well we were going to but i felt bad knowing you were drunk so i decided against it." " good choice so is there anything that i did that was too bad" " no not really you got the tattoo, then we went to a club, and then we came home cause it was getting late." "okay thanks for not taking advantage of me im sorry for doing that to you" " it's okay" i walked over to him and just held him tight. i was really starting to like him. im going to need to keep him around. than what does the fox say started playing. angel was calling. i let go and picked up.

A; WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

S; im at joshes tour bus.  what time is it?

A; ITS 2 IN THE MORNING WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVE DANNY HERE WHO WAS ALSO WORRYING ABOUT JOSH

S; turns out i was drunk with josh and we went and got my tattoo and then to a club and then back here im really sorry. but i got bored while you were on your date. 

A; well just be back in the morning. i was just really worried about you considering what has happened before. 

S; well im okay thanks for worrying. ill meet you at the logo place okay?

A; okay see you later.

S; see ya

after that i turned around and saw josh sitting on the couch i strode over there and sat on his lap. " you know you have horrible taste in pajamas right haha" "haha yea i know i didnt know what to give you" i laughed at him and just layed on his shoulder in a peaceful silence. i looked up at him and saw him staring down at me. i really noticed how good he looked. he had black hair with blue eyes. he had the softest looking lips. he had a smooth face. "what are you thinking in that pretty little head of yours" "nothing just of how good looking you are" i looked away and blushed he turned my face back toward him " dont look away your beautiful. and while you were drunk. you might have told me your story" my face went pale. i promised myself that i wouldn't tell anyone my life story. its horrible. "w-w-what all did  i tell you" " well you told me how you we're abused by your dad. and how you went to live with your mom but then she never really payed any attention to you. and your step-dad raped you. and how in high school you were an outcast. and how you ran away and roamed the streets and we're saved by angel. all at a very young age." everything i wished not to tell anyone has been told. i just started to cry and ran out the bus. we were surrounded by other buses but i kept running till i fell. i scooted behind the bus. and just sat there and cried my eyes out. i heard footsteps running after me but then they stopped. and started walking somewhere else. i curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep. i was shaken awake by josh. i immediately turned away " skye you can't keep running from me." " yes i can you probably think im a dumbass for doing that to myself" "skye you cant blame yourself for everything. i would never think that of you. i. think. you're. an. amazing. beautiful. girl that i would like to make mine." with each word he got closer we're inches apart. i leaned in and kissed him. i felt butterflies go off in my stomach. i felt sparks. it just felt... right. i pulled away and rested my head on his. " i would love to be yours. but shit i gotta go." "wait before you do. we're officially together." "yes we are. officially. even though i've only known you for a day i feel like i can fully trust you with anything. i think i may be able to stop blaming myself for everything" "good just know that i'll always be here for you and you can count on me" "like 1,2,3" "and i'll be there" i got up and grabbed my clothes then put them back down "mind if i leave these here. no problem" " and can i borrow some actual clothes i gotta get to the logo place" "haha yea go in the bunk under mine take some jeans and shirt" "thanks"  grabbed a pair of his jeans and put them on. they were skinnies but they were a little big. i grabbed his band shirt and it smelt really good. i walked out and there was andy. i texted him to come and get me. i ran back inside and kissed josh " text you later" "kay gorgeous" i blushed and ran out. off to the logo studio.