woah what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~angels pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when i answered the phone i heardnthe police. i was so scared of what happened. then i was okay

'ma'am we have andy, victor, and josh here for self defence and we need you to come and get them'

'what do you mean'

'someone tried to hit them and he missed and they went and beat the guy badly. but it was defense.'

'who the hell tried to hit them'

'danny did'

'i'll be down there'

" guys they're at the police department. danny attempted to hit them ahd they heat his ass and we need to get them sonwe can leave asap"

"your kidding. lets go" said megan

" cant wait to see the news" skye said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~car ride later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we got there in the bus and released them. i ran to andy and hugged him.

"babe youndont know how worried i was"

"im okay okay?"

"okay. let me look at you step back"  he stepped back so i could look at him.

"i guess now get on the bus cutie" he laughed and kissed me. and my stomach. we all got on the bus. and rode in peace and quiet only because batman was on so that kept me and andy quiet. and skye had nutella  so thatbkept her and josh quiet. and i had bacon.

skye fell asleep. so josh carried her andnsaid night,

"babe i love you okay. and i really was worried. i was sure that you were hit. cause i know you didnt have a car and inwas just so worried." i was stardelling him now to look him dead in the eye. with the small baby bump in the way.

"hun i love you too and thank you for caring so much." he leaned across and kissed me. i layed my head on his chest and fell asleep.

A/N:: OKAY GUYS. I WILL HAVE FINAL PICTURES FOR EVERY CHARACTER. ON MY INSTAGRAM. SO GO CHECK IT OUT @SIMPLY_WEIRD_ME.

VOTE. COMMENT. AND SHARE