new house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skye's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was waken up by josh shaking me awake.

"babe. wake up we here at the new house"

"what time is it"

"its 9.. in the morning."

"okay. do we have to move stuff and is my car there. and can you carry me please"

"get up skye.  love you but no i will not carry you right now. and yes the car is there we have to go to your place and pack. and you dont have to move anything i hired someone."

"really. thats so sweet" i got up and hugged him and kissed him.

" ANGELAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHERE ARE YOUUU"

"im over here sis. im about to go to the mall. i'll be at the new house to see it. okay?"

"okay. love you too. see you too andy"

i grabbed josh's hand and got in the car. i drove to the apartment quickly. and got out and opened the door. cause i dont lock it, it was easy.

" you guys didn't lock your door"

"no. all we had in here was clothes and some pictures that we're old and the frige and crap"

"ok im going to grab the clothes sit in the car"

"kk" i opened the door. to fans and fans and more fans. there were camera flashes all over the place. i clsed the door and went back in. i called angela to see if she was having the same problem.

' hello skye hello hello' 

click went the line

i opned the door again and decided to handle this professionally.

" hi guys can i help you?"  i screamed

" yes can we have autograph. can we have a picture. can you tell me how you are feeling."

"awwww look you can see the baby bump. what gender and how many skye can you tell us" i decided to do my own thing.

" GUYS GUYS. WHOEVER WANTS A PICTURE LINE UP BEHIND MY CAR. WHOEVER WANTS A AUTOGRAPH LINE UP ON THE LEFT SIDE. AND IF YOUR A REPORTER ON THE RIGHT SIDE"

" REALLY YOUR GONNA DO THIS. WE LOVE YOU"

"babe what are you doing we gotta go." i jumped it was josh

" im just going to give them what they want. see they're listening and lining like i just told them"

" i guess but your not supposed to do a lot you're pregnant."

" babe i'll be okay. come do it with me just put the stuff down right there"

he put the stuff down and first we went to autographs and finished them in 30 mins and then pcs which took an hour. then we went to the reporters

" what gender are they"

"boys" sad josh

" boys meaning as in more than one"

"yes we're having 3 boys" i said 

" can we get a picture of you guys. we stood there side by side kissing eachothers cheeks.

"awwwwwwwwwww. how does it feel to be pregnant at the same time with angela. "

" it feels great. she is my sister and its great that we can experience this together and help each other" i said

" one more pic and then we'll let you guys go. lets have a romantic picture"

josh stood behind me and put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his hands around my little stomach. then we were done. we got in the car and went to the new home. i think i fell asleep because when i woke up i was in a bed in a new bedroom that was decorated. i got up and went to the door and saw a bathroom. i explored the whole house that was decorated. even the babies rooms were. we gave them each seperate rooms that way when they're sleep they  cant stretch on top of each other.

i walked down to see my mom. the person i hate most. and beside her was my dad who i loved dearly then i saw josh who looked scared as hell.

 HE SHOULD BE

A/N:: woah when did they get a house. as soon as she was pregnant duhh. anyways. rate comment. and share. there is only a couple chapters left. not sure if i should make a sequel. let me know what you think