She's losing it

Martinus POV
Is this happening; Veronica is actually losing her sanity.
She always showed some kind of uneasiness but she went through a lot so I couldn't blame her for her trauma but, this is way too much.
She reports seeing and hearing things that aren't there.

I have moved to her room now, she has vivid nightmares and wakes up at night. Some days are better but I really I'm worried now. At least she's now off the wheelchair which was a burden to her psychology.

It's been some months after the first night call happened, today we are going to have some drinks, Veronica seeks alcohol lately but I keep that a secret from my parents. Also I haven't told Jinger or Marcus anything about her issues.

I kissed Emma goodbye and I went to Vera's room or now, our room

M: Baby are you ready?
V: Almost I'm just having trouble sticking this lash
M: You really have to take a break from lashes
V: Mhm
M: Vera, you really have to go back to the psychologist your health is at risk

She had just put the lash on when she started raging.

V: Oh so now I'm crazy too? I'm just a patient who needs a doctor? You forget all the things my teenage years are marked with. Your teenage years were amazing
M: Ok respectfully shut the fuck up
V: Why what are you going to do? You think I'm crazy? Yeah I am fucking crazy and I knew that the day I let you be my happiness after losing all I had.

Damn that may be toxicity but she's definitely hot when angry.

M: What am I going to do?
V: Yeah Martinus I ain't shutting up.

Well I let my intrusive thoughts win and I grabbed her thigh pulling up her dress a little to take her consent by acknowledging her reaction since we've never been really sexual, tbh I also had no experience but lately it's been on my mind to make her mine completely.

She looks at my hand and then right into my eyes, she froze and damn I loved that moment.
V: Oh that's your move ?
I then see her stepping closer and she grabbed my dick. Oh yeah she did.

I slowly lean to kiss her but first I whisper seductively in her ear "Can't control your own hands baby?"

I kiss her slowly, the temperature was rising as was her dress as I reached for her panties so I could play with her a bit.

M: Are you enjoying this sweetheart?

She nodded and went back to kissing me.
M: If you ever need me to stop say so

She repeated her act.

By this moment I had my fingers inside her and she seemed to be very pleasured.

Lmao if you're still here and actually want me to continue this let me know I'm not a fan anymore but I enjoy writing this. (Fun fact I was 11 when I started this so it explains it being really dramatically cringey)