We're Back

She grabs my shirt when she let's her last tear go.

I put my arm around her neck and pull her closer to my chest.

I then squeeze her into a really tight hug.

Me: We're together now! And when we're together, we can solve any problem, go through any storm and beat our Haters. Remember?

Vera POV

Me: I know! It's just too much!
Martinus : I know I shouldn't say anything!
Me: Martinus... We're you here all the time?

I remember that someone was here. But my brain was messed up. Everything seamed like a dream.

Martinus : Of course I were! You are my everything!

I was so happy. He, Jinger and maybe Marcus too are my only true friends and family left. They could get bored of me and let me here.

Me: Jinger and Marcus?
Martinus : I never let them know you are awake! I'll text them! They probably won't answer if they're making out but I'll give it a try!

I tried not to smirk but I terribly failed.

What is he meaning by making out anyways? IT'S BEEN SO LONG! I have a thousand of questions but right know the only think I care about is to stay here in Martinus' lap.

MY SECURE ZONE

Me: Do you love me?

Woah I really said that.

Martinus : what's that question?

He smirked and then slightly jiggled.

Martinus : Of course I love you! I LOVE YOU AS NOTHING!
Me: Me too Martinus! I can't describe how much I love you and how much I need you right now! And how glad I am that you still want me.
Martinus : what the heck! I promise you! I will never, EVER leave you! Only if you want me to..
Me: Ofc no! You are my everything I will never stop loving you!
Martinus: Vera
Me: what is it?
Martinus : You have something on your lips.

He said that... Leaned closer to me and kissed me passionately.

It was then when Marcus and Jinger walked in.

I pulled back while pushing Martinus away.

They tried to ignore the awkwardness. Then they came to hug me in speed light.

I felt so happy. I had people who actually cared about me.

I tried to get up but Ofc I was too weak so Martinus, Marcus and Jinger helped me sit on the bed.

Random thought : what happened to my period while I was asleep?

I don't even wanna know.

Jinger : You can't belive how much I missed you!
Me: I'm not sure if I missed you since I didn't understand a shit all this time.
Jinger : now we are together!
Me: Yes we are!
Marcus: look! You have so many presents here! And mart bough you a new iPhone!

I gave an angry look at Martinus

Martinus : It's a present ok? I have more for later!

After a lot of convos Mrs. And Mr Gunnarsen came into the ROOM ND talked to me about a lot of stuff.

When we were done talking, we asked the doctor if I could go home. They told us yes but we had to buy some pharmacy.

I was feeling happy as nothing. I'm not sure why but I was.

I sat on a wheel chair and Martinus walked me to the car. Then he bride hugged me to help me sit on the car. I laughed. He smirked when it was his turn to come in.