Showering

Ummmm Crap! I slept on his lap so easily. Now he is hugging me too :)

I can say that I'm happy. I know, he loves another girl but... Im happy.

Martinus: Heyyy! Are you planning to wake up Prin-

OMG... I cant help. He is all that happy and his eyes are bright from happiness... He is cute Omg... 😣

I'm planning to kill that girl. I just cannot live without him.

Me: I really slept here? I'm really sore.
Martinus: Come here!

He pulled me up just like he pushed me down.

Me: Thank you Martinus. Your the most amazing person I know.
Martinus: You can't belive how amazing you are... Really amazing...

I was dizzy. Me and the kids walked into the hotel... Marcus was holding Jinger's hand.

And you know... Martinus, was holding my hand too 😊.

I got the butterflies feeling again. You won't belive how charming he was.

There were some fans there. I felt weird about holding Martinus' hand in public so I left it.

They both smiled but Martinus grabbed my hand again...

Maybe.. He does like me... Omg... I will ask Marcus! It's the only thing I can do!

I left Martinus soft hand (yeah, is this silk?) because fans wanted to hug them, take selfies, maybe kiss them..

Jinger was kind of jealous but OK. I was OK too.

Anyways they were meeting their fans so me and Jing started gossiping.

Me: Omg..  I still can't believe that I fell in love with him!
Jinger: Well you should! You two are SO cute together!
Me: We are not together...
Jing: You will be together soon!
Me: He loves another girl..
Jing : Why do you belive that anyways?
Me: I heard him talking with Mac at Norwegian. He said that he loves a girl. In fact, he said "I love her".
Jing: Jesus Veronica! I said thy at I will never reveal his secret! Please! Trust me! You and Martinus are the perfect!
Me: I wish that we were... Why are you so sure?! What's the secret!? Jinger : You'll find out 🔜! Shut up! Marcus is coming!

Marcus and Martinus just walked to us.

Mac: Our fans are awesome.. Did you know that we have boy fans here in Greece?
Martinus: One of them is Chelsea because of me and he gave me a jersey!
Me: That's awesome guys!
Jinger: You have to hug all of them right?
Marcus: Yeah.. Pleeeease dont-
Jinger: So, we are fans of you too!
Marcus: Yeah-
Jinger: Give mama a hug!

Jinger and Marcus hugged... They are soooo adorable! That's a future marriage...

Martinus looked at me blushed. Then he scratched his neck... I blush when he does that. It's just amazing run that he can make blush so easy. I never was like that.

Martinus: Should we hug too?

THATS THE ONLY THING I WANT MARTINUS!

no shut up Veronica

Me: Yeah sure!

The he stepped closer to me and then hugged me.

The feeling is incredibly amazing. Like flying. That was only a huge but I guess that I'm hardly in love with him.

The funny fact is that I even heard him making a sound like "mmmm" . After that I jiggled and then he left me.

Martinus: We should get in to tell Daniel that we are home.
Marcus: Yep comon girls!