Meeting Her Again

The pain was incredible. Just imagine learning all these in just 10 minutes.. .

Suddenly I heard someone behind me. It was a girl's voice. Sounded sad. I turned around.

I saw Jennie. Omg... JENNIE! She was covering her mouth with her hands, looking at me.

Jennie : Martinus! You woke up!

I moved the wheelchair to her and hugged her.

I loved her so much.

She cried. I was crying too. We stayed like this for a while. Until she said:

Jennie: I missed you! I missed hanging out with you and going to your concerts! I missed everything about you!

I gotta confess that I used to have a small crush on her, but this was before I met Veronica.

Me: I'm so happy to see you! At least I have a real friend beside me right now. You know not a fan or and older one...
Jennie: oh Martinus... Im So sorry about your friends. We can hope that they will wake up asap.
Me: Yeah but what if they'll never wake up?!
Jennie: YOU WOKE UP! They will too!
Me: I wish that... Can you let me alone for a second? We can talk later.
Jennie: Of course. Try not to get lost here.
Me: I will...

I almost said that whispering.

Why do I feel like I still have feelings for Jennie?

Omg no! Never! No! I just cannot! This can definitely destroy everything!

I turned around to see my brother and girlfriend. I noticed that Jinger weren't there. Only Marcus And Vera.

I'll ask for her later.

I went to Vera's bed. She had a scar on her hand.

That's all my fault

I looked closer.

She was still the same.

I catched myself tearing.

I tried to take her attention but nothing.

After some minutes, I cleaned my face and started searching for my parents.

When I found them I asked them where Jinger was.

Then they leaded me to my room, pointing at the bed next to mine.

Guys sorry I know too short! I just don't have any motivation to write 😅 I'll try to finish this book at 35 chapters and then start a new one...