Driving But Still Unhappy

So before even realizing it, I was laying on Martinus. We were almost there.

Bad thoughts started coming...

You know that when Marcus and Martinus leave to end their tour, I'll be here left out. For real homeless...

Thw worst part is that I will lose Martinus forever and... He will find another girlfriend... Probably marry someday. And I will be dead by hunger.

I felt that tear falling. But I gently rubbed my eyes.

I couldn't help. I started crying.

Martinus saw it and that's when he asked me.

Martinus: Are you thinking about something terrifying? Scary? Like me...
Me: What do you mean like you?
Martinus: I was thinking about.. Forget it what's wrong?
Me: I don't think we are thinking of the same thing... Im wondering about what's going to happen after you leave..
Me: Well I was thinking about losing you. So somehow the same.
Me: Martinus I don't want to lose you!
Martinus: I will pay the plane! And everything! Your food, clothing everything!
Me: Stop! You and Marcus said that you are going to ask Jennie if she will come and that you couldn't afford her so she will have to pay! She's your friend! How rude... You only know me for some days! She knows you for years! She will be shocked if you will pay everything for me and not for her!
Martinus: VERONICA SHUT UP!

He said that so loud. I felt a crack in my chest.

Marcus: Hey bro! Easy!

Marcus said that holding his shoulder.

I pulled away from Martinus so I could cry.

Martinus : No, no! Im sorry Veronica! No stop! Veronica? Princess?

I kept crying even tho I tried to stop. All I could feel was sadness. I wanted to open the car door, step out and die.

I even grabbed the knob but Martinus' hand stopped me.

Marcus: Let her alone please Martinus.

I would be dead already..

Jinger: Vera please!

Jinger was in the car too. I love Jinger... She is my best friend... Even though we don't really talk face to face these days.

I noticed that Martinus' yes were red, ready to cry.

Fuck my terrible existence. Me, Veronica made Martinus Gunnarsen cry.

I'm awful and rotten.

Martinus was trying to hug me. I wanted to hug him back but I knew that he don't deserves me.

He pulled me closer to him.

(ok i know i reminded you of "so baby pull me closer...")

He whispered:
Martinus: I'm so sorry.
Me: It's my fault. I'm too sensitive. You're trying to help and I'm destroying everything.
Martinus: I just can't hear you because I know that your words are true.
Me: I'm miserable..
Martinus: Nooo, stop!

We stayed like this. Our heartbeats were slowing down.

The worst fact is that the driver was looking the whole phase.