Half Month Later.

A half month later

The doctors told me that Jinger understand what is happening not ike the others! I was so happy!

She had an injury on her leg which should be alright in a month! She couldn't walk but I couldn't walk either so!

I talked to her and when she woke up she thought I'm Marcus... She pulled me to a hug and cried.

I said "it's Martinus Jinger. Marcus is still disabled"

What surprised me was that she said " Idc! I missed u so much! I'm so happy that at least one of the 3 best persons I knew is here talking to me! The things that the doctors told me were terrible!"

She kept on crying and I just didn't let her go so she could stop.

When she stopped, she looked at me with a look that only Vera had gave me.... I felt like seeing her again but no...

She hugged me again even more. Tighter and I just put my head in her bed until she fell asleep. She was so damn scared. Like I wasn't....

An hour later I saw Jinger moving her wheels  to my way. She was saying a lot of things with her eyes.

We Talked for a lot of stuff. Our lifes, relatives... Everything... It'd just too complicated.

We ordered some Greek pitoyeeros from a shop which we told the owner to make them, and he did make em when the accident happened.

In our honor.

The only thing I was thinking about was Marcus and Vera.

I was happy because I had Jinger but we didn't really had a deep friendship until now. We didn't talk at all. Only when Marcus or vera were with us.

U feel how complicated this is right?

Another thing that happened this day was a surprise party by our friends, family and celebrities.

Short one it was just to update its night now so I can't write more tomorrow i will write better and bigger chapter or maybe chapters too!