My Very First (akward) Kiss

Martinus was truly happy. I could see that he had a wide and stupid smile.
That's my angel.

The movie wasn't finished when I felt Martinus rubbing his face on me. What is he a kitten? 😂

I smiled. I was nearly asleep when I heard a gun. We all jumped of the couch.

Daniel got in.

Daniel: I think it's a robbery. Help me move stuff on the door.
Marcus: Ok
Daniel: But first, lock!
Martinsu: What the heck.
Jinger: oh ma gad.

Jinger freaked out as always. Thanks gosh Marcus hugged her and closed her mouth.

We all went behind a wall and stayed there. We heard that someone was trying to get in but we had put furniture in front of the door.

Me:this doesn't sound like a robbery. It's like they are searching for something specific.
Daniel: I'm afraid of that too kid.
SomeManScreaming: OPEN THE DOOR!

we heard another shot. It was in our door.

Jinger screamed and I got white. The twins were sweating but they acted manly (even tho they have almost peed their pants)

I didn't realize it but I was squeezing Martinus' hand.

Martinus: I know you're worried. I'm here next to you everything will be OK. I swear in the most important thing that I own.
Me: What?
Martinsu: You.

I looked at him but then we heard someone bumping again and again onto our door.

We could hear that the police was coming.

I was tired. I leaned to Martinus legs. I laid there. He hugged me so tight. My secure zone.

Marcus and Jinger were also hugging but Jinger was tearing. Marcus face was really worried. His eyes were closed. Jinger had placed her face onto Mac's face.

The door almost broke.

I got extremely worried. We all did.

But then, we heard that they stopped. The police officers tazzed them.

Then the knocked on our door.

Daniel: Don't open! We're not sure about who it is.
Man: I am a police officer, here I'll drop my sign.

We saw it. It was one.

We opened the door. Daniel asked us to go inside while they were talking.

We went in and sat on the sofa. We were all freaked out.

Jinger: What's that?! I'm pretty sure we won't even learn what's happening!
Marcus: Babe stop talking. Daniel got this!
Me: Damn... Daniel.

We jiggled.

Martinus: Veronica come.
Me: Okkk!

We walked outside to the balcony. (well not exactly he was pulling me by grabbing my wrist)

He looked so cute.

Martinus: We left something you know...
Me: ahuh.

He had his hands on my waist and then... He kissed me. : *

That's was so amazing. And weird because, well... We just got away with a robbery and I was still shocked but yes, me and Martinus kissed.

We kissed for about 10 seconds. The most magical seconds of my life.

And we stopped and then he smirked. I was dazzed.

Martinus : That was my first kiss.
Me: It's was the first one for me too.
Martinus: So how it was?
Me: Du, er, eleeektrisk.
Martinus: ahahaha. Elektrisk. It was an explosion.

He hugged me and then he gave me a quicker kiss in my hair.