Criminal & Nasty

I'm writing this since i'm sick and i've seen some people read the last chapter, THIS IS FOR THE ONE PERSON THAT COMMENTED LMAO
I could just write a brand new story but nooo I'm persistent in this one 🤣
I'm now 19yo this is embarrassing

Veronica's POV

I've been craving this touch for so long, all of these unfortunate events never let me have such a intimate moment with Tinus.

My body is filled with desire and anxiety combined. I've never done this before.

Tinus: I always respected you Veronica but right now you re making me lose control.
Me: Then lose it
Tinus: I am asking you one last time, Are you sure?

I've never been more sure, I place my hand on his neck and whsiper in his ear "Yes.." in a way full of lust. He grabs me bride style and places me in our bed aggressively, in his eyes I see a look that i've never seen before, almost like a dark side, but it was an exciting surprise.

He climbs on top of me and he is undoing his belt, as I am removing his T-shirt and smelling his dazing perfume.

Tinus: I didn't know that i've left you that thristy, where is your shame baby?

Damn when I tell you I blushed.

Tinus: I'll try being as gentle as possible, you're so hot.
He says that as he is entering me slowly and caressing my cheek with his firm hand.

The feeling is indescribable, lust and love at once, a girl's dream first time. I'm letting go as i'm feeling electricity taking over my body. I grab his arm tight while he is heavy breathing in my ear, whichever just makes it even more satisfying.

Tinus: You like that baby? I can see you're shaking...

Before I could reply to this guy's sexy comment, I hear the door's handle moving. We look into each other's eyes and decide to act like we're sleeping.

Tinus*whispering*: It's fine i got this it's probably Emma or something.

All though it wasn't. We hear 2 or 3 men whispering entering the bedroom.

???: That must be the girl, after all this time...

I whisper "Don't move, trust me" As quietly as i can. It was pretty terrifying but at least he can hear them too for the first time I don't feel crazy.

???: Do it. It's now or never.

I hear a gun click, but my "erratic self" was prepared for this already, i had a gun under my pillow.

I caught everyone by surprise as I shot the man with the gun, I also shot the second one who reached for his pocket, and the third one in the back stands in shock with his hands in the air.

???: Please spare me my life I can help you.
Me: Then lie on the floor hands where i can see them. Are you armed?

I say as I still have him on gun point.

???: No you can search, I never wanted this I can explain.

Tinus: Wtf. I don't know either to be scared or turned on.

Me: Stfu and put some clothes on.
Tinus: Fr what is all of this about. You just commited murder twice.
Me : It was us or them and honestly i have no idea either, but I think this guy can help us if he values his life.

Mike: Mike, my name is Mike. I've been held hostage because I knew your parent's. It was helping them find you or my family. I'm so sorry and I'm glad you're Ok it was a tough decision.
He says stuttering.

Me: How DARE you speak about my family, cut the bullshit off!

I say and squish his head with the gun on the floor.

Tinus: Veronica, I think he's saying the truth. Calm down we have to get out of her-

Tge door bursts open and Jinger with Mac are standing in the door frame shocked.

Tinus: You're now with us in this, we gotta go. Mike if you do anything silly my girl will blow your head up. You'll continue explaining later.
Mike: Noted.

Jinger: The trust I have in you will destroy me one day.

Me and Tinus grab our emergency money and we make everyone else follow us.  We rush through the back door while adrenaline is also rushing through us.