We Found Love

Yellow diamonds in the light

And we're standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine

What it takes to come alive

It's the way I’m feeling I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place - Rihanna- → We Found Love

i layed in bed cuddled wi. Tyga as i watched his every move because i had nothing else to do. we were at my house in my bedroom. it was dead quiet because Dani & Kelly rachet asses were gone. i watched as he talked on the phone his dimples exposed. he reached over and grabbed the Hennessy we both were drinking last night. i grabbed the remote and changed the channel and watched The Game. i know i said i was done wi. him but how could i? Tyga takes care of me, each and every way and i think i'm inlove. I'm done wi. Corde straight up. Hes a damn liar and a waste of my time. i heard the door slam downstairs and it only meant one thing. Dani & Kelly were home. i sighed and got out of bed. i was ass naked and i threw on some sweats and a beater.

"i'll be back" i said as i walked out the door, closing it behind me. Dani was downstairs and she had tons of bags sitting on the livingroom floor.

"damn shop-a-holic" i said as i looked at her clothes she bought. She laughed, "bitch shut the fuck up. Tyga's here aint he?" she asked as she began to undress. i nodded my head and grabbed her McDonald's. i walked back up stairs into the room and Tyga was sitting on the edge of the bed, thinking hard as hell. he was ass naked and his dick sat in the middle of his open legs. That made me wanna jump on him & fuck him to death.

"whats wrong?" i asked as i sat next to him. He grabbed his shirt and threw it on, "nothin, just thinkin about somethin" he started to dress and Dani busted in the room. No manners? Rude as fuck.

"damn bxxtch its called knocking, have you ever heard of it?" i snapped, taking a bite out of the Big Mac. Dani rolled he eyes, "don't get smacked, wassup T" she said as she hugged him.

"damn baby, you eat like a man" Tyga said as he brushed his fade and slipped on his tennis shoes.

"I do not" i replied.

"maybe she's pregnant" Dani busted out. Why would she say something like that? Just ruined my mood.

"naw, she ain't pregnant, we used protection" Tyga said as he texted on his phone.

Dani laughed and threw her hands up, "i'm just playing, here" Dani handed me a couple of stacks. i threw them inside my drawer & kicked her ass out. i sat on Tyga's lap.

"you think you pregnant?" he asked. Random ass fucking question. i don't know how to answer it, i know i'm not pregnant. Hopefully.

"no Ty, i know my body" i said as i kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back.

"aight, i gotta go. Hit me up" he said as he walked to the door. i followed him and walked him to his car. He drove off and i walked back inside the house, shutting the door behind me.