i Just Wanna See You Strip ;

A/N: So i Didn't know what to write in the last Chapter so i Started a new one [[: hope you enjoy my Loves <3

Pants, shirt, you can take it off, panties, bra, you can take it off

Red bottom heels, you can take 'em wait, wait, leave 'em on, cause I like my woman tall!

Got a hot momma, you're hotter than a sauna I wanna peel them clothes off your body like a banana

The only reason I dress you in that designer is to get you out that dolce and gabbana!

I throw this money up, she watch it all fall, toot that thing up for a boss

Anything you're wanting baby, you can have it all,

Starting with my last name now they call you Mrs. McCall - K-McCall verse Strip

3 months later

i was home. Me and Kelly eventually made up. i Can't hate my sister that long just because she sucker punched me. [: Me, Dani & Kelly all shared a condo together. If we good tight were gonna live right. Me & Tyga briefly fell off once i found out he was fuckin other bitches, eating their pussy and coming back to me, kissing me on my lips. i Lost a lot of respect for him. Yeah, he's gonna cheat because that's just how guys are. But for him to throw that shxxt in my face really pisses me off. i texts me every now and then and i Asked him, "why do you love eating my pussy?" he answered, "baby, i will always love eatin yo pussy. Shit good as hell". all lies, i Mean not like my pussy is nasty, he just wants to gain my trust again.

i'm currently fucking wi. niggas on and off. just having fun. i was in bed wi. Dani watching House Party, until my phone rang... guess who? Tyga. Dani looked at the caller ID.

"bitch answer' she yelled pushing the green answer button. i hit her. I really didn't feel like answering for him. to be honest, i really did miss him... forreal.

"Valerie?" he answered. I sighed into the phone, "hello?"

"i'm coming over" he snapped.

"How the fuck are you going to just invite yourself to my house? Nigga get'cha mind right" i Snapped. Tyga sighed and it sounded like he was irritated, please...like i Gave a damn.

"just be lookin out for me aight? I'll be over there around 9" CLICK! He hung up. Urrgh, i Was heated, This nigga got me 'bout fucked up. That's one thing i Hated about Tyga, he wanted to be incontrol of the relationship. & i'm not having it. I got off the bed, "he's coming over" i snapped. Dani conitinued to eat her popcorn & ignored me. I sighed and showered.

15 Minutes later

Dani banged on the door, "bitch get out, T-Man's here" she yelled. I hopped out the shower, blow dryed my hair for about 3 minutes, it was tangled so i brushed it into a messy bun. i lotioned and threw on my wife beater and my daisy dukes pj's. i slipped on my slippers and walked downstairs to see Tyga relaxed on the couch rubbing his chin. i cleared my throat and he looked up. i walked over to the couch and sat on the far end away from him. He looked at me and smiled, i rolled my eyes and he pulled me by my legs and pulled me on his lap.

'stop actin shady" he said trynna kiss me. i pulled away, "move, shid, what' chu want?" i asked in the most snobbiest tone. he grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers together.

"i missed you" he said. Wow, like i'm gonna really fall for that? Caha, ok.

i rolled my eyes, "you weren't missing me when your dick was in those other hoes pussy" i snapped hitting him. he threw his hands up in defense, "them hoes was only one hoe" he said. His lying ass ways are fucking getting on my damn nerves, why can't he be real.

"so those 'bitches' was only one 'bitch'?" i asked. he nodded his hand and his phone rang. When he pulled it out he slowly moved me off of his lap, getting up, "hold up" he said to me walking into the kitchen. i got up and followed him. I'm sure it's another bitch.

"yo?" he answered putting the phone to his ear. He turned around to see me wi. my arms crossed.

"Valerie!!!!!" Dani yelled from upstairs. I ran up the stairs and Dani was in the bathroom. I opened the door, "what?" i asked irritated as fuck. "i need a dry towel baby" she snapped. i Rolled my eyes and closed the door walking to the hallway closet. i heard Tyga talking and i started to earhustle. his words were slurred and i couldn't really hear what he was saying.

"she on't know" was all i Heard. i walked in the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I threw Dani her towel. She looked at me, "what's going on?" she asked drying her body.

Tears begin to roll down my eyes, "Dani, i Can't take it anymore, i'm done wi. him" i cried. Dani sighed and hugged me, "listen baby, you should of never put your heart into him. He's Tyga, he's been that way before he met you so do you really think he's gonna change?" she said wiping my tears away wi. her thumb. Dani had the answer to everything. That's why i Fucks wi. this bitch. She was right, i shouldn't of put my heart into him knowing he'll take that shit and stomp it. 

i Hugged Dani back, "i love you girl" i said hugging her. She hugged back, "now go put that nigga in check" she said hitting me on the ass, as i Walked out the door. i Walked downstairs and Tyga was standing by the door, "ay, i Gotta go." he said walking over to me. He reached his arm out and i pushed them away, "you need to go." i said. He looked at me wi. that 'Did she really just brush me off?' Look. i gave him a fake smile and grabbed his hand walking him to the door.

"see you" i Said shutting the door behind him. I smiled because i Was happy i Finally got my balls up. i Was done being treated like a damn dog. He played me and he played me good but 2 Can Always Play that Game. I sat on the Love Seat and logged onto Twitter. i Tweeted, "I'm so proud of myself" and in less than 2 minutes i Got 70 retweets.

"Bitch, come on, were goin to the strip club" Dani said grabbing my hand. i looked at her and she looked amazing. she had on cheetah Jeggings and a low-cut shirt that showed all of her titties. i Pulled back, "lemme get dressed" i said running up the stairs.

"i'll be in the car" she yelled and i heard the door slam. i Threw on my leggings and my Charlotte Russe Peach shirt, that had my back out. i slipped on my red bottoms and straighened my hair, and curled the bottom. i ran out the door and hopped inside Dani's blue Range.

"bitch i Said Strip Club not Club Tonight" she said laughing, "but you look sexy". Good. That's all i Wanted to hear. i Smiled and she pulled off.

We arrived at this banging ass strip club in the middle of Miami. When we walked in all eyes were on us. i Stepped on 10', 20's, 50's and those Benjamins. i Bent to pick some up and stuffed them in my bra.

"this shit is BANGING!" Dani yelled as she smacked a strippers ass. i Smiled and nodded my head in agreement. i ran into someone i Haven't saw in years. my old friend Corde Broadus. Snoop Dogg's handsome son. i Jumped on him, "oh My gaawd" i yelled. He laughed, "damn girl, you lookin good" he stated rubbing my thigh. i laughed, "stop!" i blushed. "lets sit down" He grabbed my hand and we walked to the private Area. it was a pink room wi. pink lights and it smelled of sex. i Sat on the pillow and looked at Corde long and hard. He was even handsomer since the last time i Seen him.

"how you been?" he asked.

"good, can't complain."

he smiled, "fuck that shit, i DM'd you on Twitter" he said.

i shook my head in confusion, "nooo, well i Didn't get it, i missed you" i said jumping in his lap. He placed his hand on my ass, "i missed you more, take this off" he unbuttoned my bra and took off my shirt. i smiled and kissed him, "you missed me that much" i said thru kisses, he kissed me back, "can't explain how much i missed you". i felt his dick get hard because i was sitting on top of it. i got up and closed the curtains . . .

Get ready for blast off Waterfall's gon' splash off You might lose around 4 or 5 pounds So get ready to sweat your ass off

Welcome to my sex room Where your body meets my body It's our private after party If you want it, girl, I got it in my sex room

Candles and a pole Sets your body to your soul From the bed down to the floor Sex room

Ludacris FT Trey Songz- Sex Room