Fuckin' Problems

Yeah ho this the finale My pep talk turn into a pep rally Say she's from the hood but she live inside in the valley now Vacate in Atlanta, then she going back to Cali Got your girl on my line, world on my line The irony I fuck 'em at the same damn time She eyeing me like a nigga don't exist Girl, I know you want this dick Girl, I'm Kendrick Lamar Aka Benz is to me is just a car That mean your friends need to be up to a bar See my standards are papered by threesomes tomorrow Kill em all dead bodies in the hallway Don't get involved listen to what the crystal ball say Halle berry, hallelujah Holla back i'll do ya, Beast

Kendrick Lamar's verse in Asap Rocky's- Fuckin Problems

***

Kelly handed me her iPhone after taking a long drag of the blunt.

"who is this?" I whispered to her.

She looked at me and whispered back, "Romeo, he wants to speak to you"

"who?" I whispered back confused.

"bitch just get on the phone!" she yelled, the person on the phone started laughing. I rolled my eyes at her ignorance.

"who is this?" I asked as I put my ear to the phone.

"you ugly? Cause I seen picture of you and you cold as fuck but bitches be looking like Beyonce on pictures and in real life be looking like Chief Keef" his deep voice spoke. I almost choked on my laughter. I looked at the phone like I was looking at someone and rolled my eyes.

"are YOU ugly?" I shot back.

"nah, I'm just saying though. It wouldn't make sense for me to drive up there if you ugly. For all I know Kelly and Cobi could be setting me up for free gas and I ain't Trynna play taxi all night."

"what you whipping?" I asked.

"a Infiniti"

"well, just come over here and see me PERSONALLY" I challenged.

"ight, but if you ugly, I'm pulling off."

I laughed before hanging up, yeah, okay. I looked at Kelly and she had a cigarette in her hand and she was emptying the tobacco on the magazine she had on the coffee table in front of her and she steadily poured the weed inside of the cigarette hole. I laughed at her weed head ass. I don't know this Romeo guy but he seems cool and sounds like he sexy as fuck. So I was eager to see him. And no, I'm not cheating on Michael, payback is a motherfucker.

It was 2 at night and after scaring and threatening Layla saying I was going to get Kelly to beat her ass again if she didn't clean up the kitchen, and she did as she was told but not after getting the last word.

Me and Kelly was chilling on the porch of our house, waiting for Romeo and his nigga Jacobi who was fucking with Kelly. A black Infiniti pulled up and the lights shined as the car stopped midway of our driveway. Jacobi who I only seen on Twitter and Instagram was cold as finnuck! Kelly got up, dropping the blanket she had around her and jumped on him.

I stood up, the notorious Romeo had one foot in the car, one foot on the ground, as he stood up halfway out the car, checking me out. He was light skin, with 2 deep dimples in his cheeks, I couldn't really see the color of his eyes, it was dark and he was far back. He was cold though! Damn, he had curly black hair that was in a box and he was just... WHEW.

"ah shit," he said, throwing his hands in the air.

"you fine, come on, get in"

***

We went to the movies and went to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 but I wasn't paying attention because Romeo was getting me so wet. He was tonguing me down, feeling me up and he fingered me for a good 3 minutes before some old bitch turned to give us a devious look and shushing us.

"I'll give her old ass some to shut up" he said, causing me to bust into laughter. I playfully punched him, telling him to quit.

We then chilled at his place and passed eachother shot guns of Jacobi's weed. Then we got the munchies and decided on what to order.

"Uno's is way better than Luigi's" I said. Romeo sucked his teeth, "Uno's is pussy son," I rolled my eyes, "so what's up, Uno's weak ass or Luigi's?" he asked. We agreed on buying Uno's.

Romeo's room was a damp dark, I couldn't barely see and his ass didn't wanna turn on the lights. I climbed on his bed before patting it down to make sure it was a bed, yeah, that's how dark it was. I then felt a sting on my ass because he had slapped it so hard. I moaned and bit down on my lip, I laid on my back and he slid my clothes off, eagerly. I then heard his belt buckle clicking and the zipper noise. When he found my breast, he started rubbing my nipples between his fingers.

He rubbed them so long all my excitedness went away. I turned on my right side as he lifted my leg up. His warm wet tongue danced inside of my vagina and almost made me cum quicker than usual. His head game was definately on point and he knew it too. After I came, I felt the tip of his dick sliding in and out of my pussy, he was teasing me and he began kissing on my chest, attempting to leave violet hickeys but I pushed his head away, I don't need that, Michael would kill me.

"what?" he asked.

"I don't want any-" he shut me up by shoving his dick all the way inside my pussy, in just one swift movement and I swear he hit my wall. I gasped and grabbed his back as he hit me with fast deep, sharp strokes.

"fuccckkk" I moaned as he went faster and deeper.

"what's my name?" he asked, sliding in and out, then hitting me with another sharp stroke.

"Romeooo" I muttered between moans.

"what is it?" he asked, slapping my thigh as he pushed all of him inside of me.

"I said Romeo" I moaned.

"nah" he grabbed my hips and pushed me deeper inside of him, I cried out in pain.

"daddy" I whispered in pain. It felt so good but it was so painful. I laid there as he continued to fuck my shit up.