Cockiness

Suck my Cockiness

Lick my persuasion

Eat my words and then

Swallow your pride down

Rihanna- Cockiness

So Dani's cousin Layla who's 15 years old is living with us, but it's a temporary thing until her mom gets everything together. This little bitch, I swear, was the devil herself. She was so fucking evil. It's like damn bitch, do you have any type of emotion?! She was just heartless.

I busted in Layla's room to see her and some guy laid out on her bed, passing each other a blunt of marijuana.

She sat up and looked at me, "what the hell?! Valerie get the fuck out!" she scoffed. The boy beside her was chuckling. I scanned her and she had on short ass pajama shorts that stopped right at her vagina and a baby blue tube top that exposed too much cleavage. I shook my head, "bitch last time I fucking checked I paid bills in this damn house, fuck you mean?! And BITCH! why the fuck you smoking that shit in here? Thats a foul smell, that shit is stinking up the house" I screamed, walking to her bathroom. Searching for air freshener or perfume.

"so does Dani, what's your point?" she screamed back. "and OH WELL! YOOOLOOO!"

"bitch who the fuck you yelling at like that?!" I screamed back, peeking my head out her bathroom door, glancing at her. She jumped up in her bed, standing and looking at me.

"obviously you dumbass, THE FAACK are you in my cabinets for?!" she challenged.

Aw, this bitch showing out in front of that ugly ass boy.

I got in her face and she got closer in mine, the point where our nose and forehead were touching.

"get the fu-" before she could finish I pushed her out of my face and I truly didn't mean for this to happen but she fell off the bed and landed on her face. The boy gasped in surprise and before I could even attempt to say anything, she was already on top of me, throwing punches.

I flipped her over and we were rolling around in the bed, over the boy who legit, fucking seriously laid there and watched the whole thing, high as fuck out of his mind. We were trying to kill each other while he watched every thing.

***

I walked into the kitchen, expecting to see Tyga... but instead, it was Chris and a short, blonde girl, with def a banging body. There was cake batter all over her face and some on his chest. She held out her finger and he licked the cream off of it. What a hoe.

"having fun?" I grumbled, walking over to the pantry and grabbing a jar of peanut butter.

"fun? Nah I heard everything last night, I think you were the only one having fun" he said causing the girl to laugh.

"damn right. What'd you do? Beat your meat and sleep?" I teased. Chris' face fell and the girl rolled her eyes.

"I don't fuck on the first night" she mumbled in a matter of factly voice. I busted up laughing, yeah right... HOE!

She glanced at me and I stopped laughing.

"couldn't of fooled me" I shrugged. Chris stifled a laugh and she gave me a mean glare.

"I don't even know you" she growled.

"that's cool" I said, cheesing at them both before walking out of the kitchen with the peanut butter.

Chris is such a hoe. I guess a hoe and a hoe is perfect for each other.

I walked into the theater room and Ty was in there watching Get Rich or Die Tryin and it was the part when 50 was getting shot.

"Ty."

"what?" he asked, without looking at me.

"why is there a hoe in the kitchen?" I asked sitting on his lap.

He started laughing and pushed me over so he could see the screen, "that's not a hoe, that's Wayne's cousin"

"oh" I mumbled, licking the peanut butter off the spoon.