Actin Up

Don't forget to vote!

***

These hoes be actin up and these niggas be lettin em- Wale

"does this one look cute?" Kelly asked as she examined herself in a yellow sundress with pink stripes going down it in a swirl-like pattern. Shanelle from Young Money was having a private foam party tonight and of course we were invited. Dani was coming. Surprise, surprise. She wasn't out there being a hoe, I wasn't going to confront her, I'a wait to see if she's going to say anything about Asap, first.

"it looks like you're a walking banana that was attacked by a pink strawberry," Dani said, checking her mascara in the vanity mirror, "no offense" she added.

"none taken" she mumbled, heading back into the walk-in closet.

I walked to the tall mirror and glanced at my ass before grabbing my phone charger and saying, "I'a be down stairs, hurry up."

They ignored me and I went downstairs to see Layla and Kevin in the living room, chilling. Yawn, does this bitch go to school?! I went to start the car up and a few minutes later Kelly and Dani appeared out the door, Dani was wearing a dress that stopped right above her vagina and she was wearing Wedges and her hair was in a French Bun and she was looking cute, Kelly... I don't know what the fuck she was wearing, ever since she got her Poetic Justice braids, her style has went from Mountain Everest high to wearing Airwalks low.

"you look cute boo boo" I said to Dani, getting inside the car.

"I know, I know" Kelly did a little spin before walking to the passengers side.

I sucked my teeth, she know damn well I'm not talking to her. I backed out of the drive way.

***

Before going straight to the party, we stopped at subway. Just when I cleared my whole mind of the whole Antonio thing, Kelly found out she was still logged onto Facebook on his phone and she was swearing up and down if he did anything to fuck up her account, she was going to beat his ass. We just prayed he wasn't THAT childish. Then... guess what the fuck happens, mannne, I swear there's always something to fuck up my mood -_-! Kelly got on her Facebook page to see 30 notifications. She was puzzled because she doesn't use her Facebook page, she just gets on it to check up on family, like I do.

She clicked on the notifications that said, "Derrick Gallegos has commented on your status" and Derrick was our brother. Once she clicked it, there was a status that Kelly SUPPOSEDLY made, "Lms if I ain't the only one who like anal sex!!"

I gasped, WOOW! Antonio is so fucking childish dude! Kelly had 75 comments on it and he even made her like her own status. How fucking grimey is that?!

I read the comments, most from family and friends.

Malaysia, which was our ex bestfriend before we stop fucking with her once we got big in Hollywood, commented, "that's nasty asf Kelly"

Derrick, our brother commented, "-_-"

It was just comments that shouldn't have been posted, Kelly never posts shit like that. The fuck? They should know her better than that. Antonio is just fucking childish.

Kelly made a status, "People are grimy as fuck these days, especially guys, like really? Grow up! I can't even trust people without them doing things to me LIKE logging onto my Facebook page, fucking my shit up -.- you guys should know me better than that, rs." she was going to tag Antonio but his bitch ass had already unfriended her. Kelly laughed in disbelief at how childish he is. I felt like it was my fault though.

We walked inside of Subway while Kelly tried to calm down. Dani, for some reason, thinks she's better than us. Like, bitch! Puh-lease. Did you shave your vagina?!