Shawty

Shawty

Even though I'm not your man

You my girl, imma call you my shawty

Cause I can't stand to see you treated bad

I'll beat his ass for my shawty

And we ain't did nothin that we ain't suppose to do cause you my shawty

Baby girl you know I be home, keep me on the ring tone, shawty

Sing it to me girl - Plies and T-Pain

Asap drove me to the gymnasium, he pulled up, we both got out and walked up to the doors. He pulled me to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, he kissed my lips, "you smell good" he said. I smiled, "my legs are sweaty" I said shaking my legs. He started hitting me in the back of my thighs.

"stop!" I yelled, hitting him. He laughed, "ight, chill, stop being spoiled" I rolled my eyes, we walked inside the gymnasium aerobics room.

I threw on my sports bra and my leggings, I wrapped bandages around my feet and my knees. I began doing warm-ups for practice today. Asap watched me the whole time and I finally felt like I could finally be me in front of someone special and he was special. I did a split and bounced back up followed by a back hand spring. My coach blew his whistle and clapped his hands together, "good job Valerie" he yelled. I smiled, grabbed my water bottle and went shopping with Asap for the MTV Awards tomorrow night. It seemed like I couldn't find the perfect fit for nothing in the world.

I called my stylist Sparkle and she delivered a few fits to Asap's home, Asap helped me find a fit and I found a perfect one.

-----------

MTV AWARDS '12

Me, Dani & Kelly watched as Rihanna performed her song Cockiness.

"what the fuck do she have on?!" Dani yelled over the loud music. I busted up laughing, me & Kelly. I was biting on my nails because I was nervous as I watched Asap come on stage, he was all OVER Rihanna, like damn nigga let her breath!

"I'm cuckoo for yo cuckoo" Asap rapped as he walked over to Rihanna, held her in his arms and grabbed her ass. As soon as he did that, I vomited everywhere. It was like dejavu. Dani and Kelly carried me to the backroom and janitors cleaned up the mess. I sat back there, with a blanket wrapped around me, and watched the performances. Asap came back there and held me, "wassup?"

"what you mean?" I snagged with a snotty tone.

"what you doin back here?" he let me go to text privately on his phone. I shrugged my shoulders, and laid back on the couch. He sighed, "well? I'm outcha, hit me up" we tongue kissed and he left me at the awards. I drove to Miami, Beach and walked in the sand in my Louie Vuitton red bottom heels. It's hard to walk in the sand in Louie Vuitton's. I got to the back of my house, opened the door and threw off my heels, I went to shower and passed out in the bed.