Adorn

Adorn

these lips, can't wait to taste your skin, baby

And these eyes, can't wait to see your grin

ooh ooh baby

just let my love, just let my love Adorn you, please baby

you gotta know,

you gotta know,

you know that I Adorn you- Miguel

Me, Kelly, Mack & Tyga went to The Rave, that was a popular movie theater in Miami. We had it cleared for 8 hours, it was cleared just for us to go see Paranormal Activity 4. So only us 4 was in there. Me and Tyga was way in the front, Kelly and Mack was in the back. Me and Tyga was cuddled together.

"they draggin it out with the fourth one, the first and second one was enough" Tyga said texting on his phone. I giggled, "get the fuck off your phone" I said covering it with my hand. He playfully pushed me away, he perched his lips and I frowned, "you know what that mean right? Give me a kiss" he said. I gave him that 'DUH' look. We started making out.

"Ew, can you 2 stop?!" Kelly yelled. I laughed in between kisses. Tyga started rubbing my clit and I was wet as fuck.

"you wet" he said, still kissing me, our tongues wrestling. He stuck his hand in my shorts, I was free-balling so I didn't have on any underwear. He started fingering me and I started moaning deeply. Kelly was mumbling shit because she was mad.

"can you 2 stop? I can't hear" she yelled. I guess Mack was getting annoyed by her voice because I was too.

"bitch shut the fuck up and suck his dick" I yelled. Tyga and Mack started laughing except for Kelly. She got up and left out the theater. Mack got up and sighed, "man" he walked out. Tyga got up and stood in between my legs. He pulled out his dick and I stroked it before I sucked it.

"less teeth" he said, "lick the tip". Damn this nigga act like I dont know how to suck dick.

"deep throat" he said pulling my hair back and making me go forward to deep throat. I was sucking his dick for about 15 minutes then he beat off and came. He laid me on the floor, opened my legs and ate me out, sucked my boobs, then got to work but his dick kept coming out because I was too wet. This sex felt great. I was moaning, but I was trying not to. I kept scooting up, sliding out of his dick, but he kept pushing it in deeper, he pinned me down so I won't get up,

"you want me to slow down?" he asked.

"mhm" I said in between moans as I struggled out of his grip, pushing him away, sliding him out of me. He slid back in but more deeper, making me moan more, he went faster and deeper, I grabbed his back and began to rub it pleasurably.

"you want me to slow down?" he asked again.

"yes!" I moaned loudly.

"well I'm not" he said going faster and deeper. We were at it for awhile about 20 minutes before the movie ended. We left the theater, I guess Kelly and Mack left because I didn't see their car. Tyga drove to Applebees and we ate there. I had a fun time that I haven't had in a while. I went to Tyga's house chilled, laughed and got a tad bit high then I ended up falling asleep over there.