Fumble

We were so dumb inlove

Couldn't get enough (no)

But I coulda loved ya so much better

And I can't believe you never walked out

And it's not your fault

That I fumbled your heart

Shoulda let go of my past for you

You did everything I asked of you

Drive across the country if I asked her to

But I'm just bad for you

I fumbled your heart

I'm bad news

Yeah, I'm just bad for you

fumble, I fumble

I fumbled your heart

Trey Songz- Fumble

***

I strutted to the colossal mansion, in my green and gray Adidas Samoa's, my Louis Vuitton tote bag hugged to my side, my iPhone in the palm of my hand as I texted De.

DeAndre: you don't got shit | 10:19PM

I laughed, De a low-key hater.

Me: shut up .. dick mouth | 10:23PM

I locked my iPhone looking up as the foam that was inside the house escaped out the now open doors. Aw shit. Niggas turnin up tonight. My pregnant ass hungry.

"look at this red bone with a red thong" I turned around to see Dirt and a dark complexion girl leaned against his Beamer. I laughed, "Dirt you annoying"

"but you love me though!" he yelled as I made my way to the door frame, I turned around and gave him a slight smile, "of course" I made a heart with my hands and turned back around and made my way inside the foamy kickBack.

Waka Flocka Flame's-Round Of Applause' blasted through out the speakers. My phone beeped indicating I had a text. I unlocked my phone,

De: that's you | 10:27PM

Me: lmao no it's not | 10:28PM

De: um huh..... | 10:28PM

I locked my iPhone as I pushed my way through the crowd, knowing exactly where Ty is. In the garage smoking. I walked to the back, entering the garage, about 18 niggas was deep in there, I bullshit you not.

"there go ya girl" Chris nudged Ty, nodding his head towards me.

Ty quickly exhaled the smoke and his low, blood shot red eyes glanced at me as he glanced back to his guys, taking a drag of the blunt. The fuck? I know his ass did not just mug me.

"the fuck you doing back here Valerie? Why you not in front?" he asked. I rolled my eyes, "that shit for the birds" I smirked, damn, I miss those days when I used to chief with them, "enough about that, y'all niggas act like y'all can't speak" I said, mugging Chris. Chris cornered his smile. Whew, lawd.

"bitches get popped too tho," some guy yelled as he paced back and forth talking on the phone.

"that nigga stupid" Chris laughed as he grabbed the blunt. Everytime Ty get doed, he always ignore me. Like bae, I'm right here!

"yo shit ain't fuckin with mine though nigga, wassup?" Chris said as he pulled out the gum wrapper.

"nigga, yo shit weak cuh" Steelo laughed as him and Ty dapped off.

"chill out with that cuh word bro" Chris said getting all mad. Shaking my damn head. He has anger problems, I swear on mamas.

"aye, aye, aye you better chill yo pussy ass out nigga, you don't want these problems Christopher Brown" Steelo said all calm and what not as he folded the blunt. Everyone bursted into laughter. These niggas tickle me pink, whew.

"that's on my hood nigga" Steelo high ass added.

Chris laughed and for some reason it was a sexy ass laugh, "what hood you from nigga?"

Before Steelo high ass could say anything the garage door busted open and in came Kelly, "murk squad general!" she laughed. All the guys sucked they teeth.

"see, like I said, bitches get popped too tho" the same guy said as he made everyone laugh. Kelly sucked her teeth, "Vel Vel hush" she walked over to them and tried to get the blunt from Ty.

"watch out cuh" he said muffing her in the head.

"stahhhp" she whined as she reached for it. He took a long drag of the blunt before handing it to her.

"bald head ass" Ty joked.

"Valerie get his ass before I cut him" Kelly said, mugging Ty before taking a puff of the blunt.

I sat on the stoop of the stairs as they stood in that circle, laughing and talking.

"pull your pants up" Kelly said to Chris. Chris ignored her but pulled his pants half way up, only causing them to fall back down.

"up furtherrrrrrr" Kelly high ass said.

"they up here nigga, damn, how far can they go?" he mugged. Whew, lawd, they all funny as hell when they high.

Some girls came in the back, groupie ass bitches.

"the weed gone" Kelly said mugging them something vicious.

One of the girls, which was only 3 of them, mugged Kelly and walked over to Vel Vel.

Kelly looked at me and I shook my head, letting her know to calm down.

"you from murk?" one of the girls asked Kelly.

"I'm from CMG" Kelly said as she flipped her hair.

"you from CMG? But kicked it with murk most of the summer" she sneered.

"girl bye, my best friend from murk and she kicked it with them and at the time me and her was hanging tuff, so getcha shit right before coming at me wrong if you thought you knew what you knew" Kelly said as she walked over to me and pulled out her Samsung Galaxy.

The girl stifled a laugh and ignored Kelly.

Ty threw on his hoodie and walked right pass me out the garage door, chris following him. What the fuck?! Ugh! I don't know how to put up with his ass. I got up and brushed pass him as he was about to walk out the door that led to the den.

"Valerie, get fucked up" he mumbled.

"fuck you Ty" I yelled.

"fareal Valerie? Fuck me?" he calmly asked sounding the least offended.

"mhm"

He did a small chuckle, "man you trippin"

"mhm"

"for what?" he asked.

"what you mean for what?!?!" I yelled.

"you trippin" he shook his head.

"yep"

"bye"

"bye?!?!"

"you irritated or somethin right?"

"right"

"yeah"

"k." I shrugged.

He walked right out of the door, and left me there. I don't need this.

***

Don't forget to vote!