UP!

Don't forget to vote!

***

From the front to the back, from the left to the right side, world wide

From the east to the westside

Get it girl, that's right (lets ride)

I'll be the pussy up, up, up, up, up, up, up

LoveRance feat. 50 Cent- UP!

***

Ty was suppose to pick me up from school but instead Chris came.

Christopher- im outside | 5:46pm

I walked out of the building to see Chris' black and red Lamborghini parked on the side of the curb. I smiled as Chris' stepped out of the car and checked me out as I walked over to him.

"where that nigga T-Raw?" he asked, smiling, his dimples deepening.

I smiled and sucked my teeth, "you're annoying Chris"

He laughed and grabbed my hand seductively, I pulled away.

"why you pull away for?" he asked with a semi straight face.

"why you pull away for?" I mocked him but in a baby voice. He sucked his teeth and looked around as if he was looking for someone.

"aye, let's go over there real quick" he said, pointing to the parking garage of my school employee only parking garage.

I smacked my lips, "you're always looking for trouble." I mumbled, following behind him.

After circling the whole parking garage and going inside the building, walking up to the stairs, Chris began patting down his pockets, "I got some weed, we chiefin and I got some Triple C's"

I rolled my eyes and we landed on the 3rd floor of the empty building, Chris looked down the banister and spit. I sat on top of the stairs as he was doing some dumb shit behind me before sitting his ass down. He pulled out the weed and started rolling. He lit it up and took a few puffs before passing it to me.

After smoking it down to the point it was a roach, he pulled out 2 packs of Triple C's, 6 pills in 4 rows. He handed me a water bottle and popped 8 in his hands and threw them in his mouth, drowning them down with the water, licking his pink perfect lips, causing them to shine. He popped 8 in my hand, I opened my water bottle, threw them in my mouth and washed them down my throat with the water. Triple C's make me feel soooo good. I lifted my head, looking up at the ceiling and shook my head before looking at Chris, who was starring at me with lust.

I smiled.

"come here, iont know why you sitting so far away from me" his voice was so sexy right now, it made me want to hop on his dick and go buck. I looked at the small gap between us. He's dragging it. He grabbed my arm, sliding me next to him.

"I don't know what you trynna do right now but it's not gonna happen" I said, looking at Chris' Jordan 3s.

He chuckled and sucked his teeth, "I don't know why you think so negative about me but seems fair"

"what ever Chris, get out your feelings"

"nah, not until I have you, I'm not satisfied" he lifted my head up and made me look into his eyes.

"I'm usually horny when I smoke but. . ." I started laughing, trailing off. Chris smiled, "you got a cute lil laugh" he smiled.

I playfully hit him, "bye" I chuckled.

"where you going?" his dumbass asked. I rolled my eyes, "you're annnnnoying"

He poked my breast and I slapped his hand away, "stooop" I frowned.

"what?" he asked with a semi straight face as if he wasn't poking my tittie.

"they say money make a nigga act nigga rich, well at least a nigga nigga riiiich" I randomly rapped.

"you can't say nigga, you're white" he said looking into my eyes.

I laughed, "shut up"

I caught his dick jumping inside of his jeans, and I knew I was getting him on hard.

"Valerie..." he said seductively.

"hmm?" I said in my own little world.

"can I get a kiss?" he asked, poking his lips out. With out thinking, I pecked his lips.

"that fake ass kiss" he complained, getting all in his feelings.

I chuckled and slammed my lips onto his, dragging it out.

"happy?" I pulled away to see his eyes closed.

He smiled, his eyes still closed, "hell yeah" he stood up, between my legs and his erect dick stuck out.

***

After slipping on a condom, Chris pushed his dick down on my pussy, once I felt the head enter inside slightly, he pulled back and rammed himself in.

"Fuck!" I cried, looking at him.

He gripped my hips in his hands as he rapidly pumped his dick in and out of me, my walls sucking around his dick tightly.

I moaned non-stop as my face slammed into his chest.

"Oh fuck Chris" I murmured, clutching his hips.

He pulled me down on him and without pulling his dick out, he pushed himself inside of me, he was so deep I felt something stopping him from going any deeper.

Chris flipped me over and laid on the ground of the floor, I took his dick in my hands sliding the tip in and out of me cautiously before he grabbed my waist slamming me down on him hard.

"FUCCCCK CHRIS!" I screamed as my ass and his balls clapped hard against each other, I slid down him perfectly, tightening my walls around him.

"Damn Valerie," he moaned as he held a tighter grip on my waist.

Chris groaned as he forcefully caused me to rock back and forth on him.

I moaned, meeting his eyes with mine.

Chris gritted his teeth, and started to bounce his hips off the ground, causing me to bounce up and down on his dick.

"fuuuuucck" I whined, digging my nails into his chest.

"Bounce on that shit."

I leaned forward a little and arched my back, I started to bounce quickly, my hair falling to my side, the tips tickling Chris' skin.

"Yea, just like that." Chris groaned, squeezing my ass tight in his grip.

I moaned loudly as his dick hit every one of my spots. My ass came down on him hard, but I quickly bounced right back up. I felt my knees going weak, my body trembling.

I knew I was going to feel bad later but this shit right here, oh my god, is the best!

***

Don't forget to vote!