One || Fast Forward

Klay and Lauren were two weeks away from welcoming their baby boy. Klay's season was in full effect, while Lauren was  at home, taking care of their now one and a half year old daughter, Adelaide. She decided to take a break from modeling, and focus on taking care of her family. However, she knew for sure that she was not hanging up her shoes just yet.

"Addy! Breakfast!" Lauren exclaimed through the house as she heard the tiny footsteps of her and Klay's daughter.

"Eat your breakfast so we can go shopping, okay munchkin?" Lauren smiled as she kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Addy asked, as she took a bite from her avocado toast.

"Daddy's at practice, we'll see him tonight at his game." Lauren smiled, sitting down, eating with her daughter.

"Uncle Draymond said he's going to teach me how to dunk!" Addy said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh yeah? I can't wait to see that!" Lauren said, mentally shaking her head at Draymond. Even though Draymond acted a bit childish sometimes, he really was a great uncle to Addy. He bought her anything she wanted, and would even take her to carnivals while Lauren and Klay would go on date night.

The mother and daughter finished their breakfast as they both went upstairs to get ready for the day.

"Alright Addy, what are we wearing today?" Lauren said, picking Addy up and walking into Addy's walk in closet.

"I wanna match with you mommy!" Addy said as she motioned for Lauren to put her back down. As soon as Lauren put her down, she ran straight towards her and Klay's bedroom and into Lauren's closet.

"I wanna pick the outfit!" Addy said, jumping up and down.

"Okay sweetie, you pick." Lauren chuckled as Addy cruised throughout Lauren's closet.

"This, with, this, and this!" Addy said, grabbing a green hoodie, red pants, and yellow boots. Lauren playfully shook her head.

"Those colors don't match sweetie!" Lauren said, in awe of her little girl.

"Hmmm let me try again." Addy said as she made the cutest thinking face.

"How about this mommy?" She said, holding up a white shirt, with blue pants, and white Yeezys.

"Much better Addy." Lauren smiled.

"Yay! Now let me get the same exact outfit so we can be the same!" Addy said, running all the way back to her room. Lauren smiled as she got dressed, and put her hair in a braid.

"Addy! You ready babe?" Lauren said, as she picked up her white YSL crossbody bag, and walked into Addy's room.

"Yup! Look mommy! We're exactly matching!" Addy exclaimed, as she walked out, wearing the identical clothes as Lauren.

"You look so good, Addy! Just like mommy." Lauren smiled, picking Addy up and kissing her on the cheek.

"Now let's go down and get your shoes on." Lauren said, as she descended down the stairs. Lauren went to the shoe closet and grabbed Addy's little white Yeezys that Kim Kardashian West gave to her for her first birthday. She then grabbed the identical YSL crossbody, bag, but in kid's size, that Draymond got for Addy.

"Alright, let's get going." Lauren smiled as she followed behind Addy, to her white G-wagon.

Lauren buckled Addy into her car seat, headed to the driver's seat and backed out of the driveway.