Jealous

You, the O2L guys, the Fab Five and Lia all decided to hang out today.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Trevor asked.

"I don't know, maybe we can hang out on the boardwalk?" Jc suggests.

"Yeah that sounds fun!" You say. Everyone gets ready, and you all head out.

~*~*~*~*Time Pass~*~*~*~*

You all arrive at the boardwalk, and everyone breaks off into little groups. Jenn, Rebecca, Anthony, Andrew and Jack are together, Kian and Ricky are together, Connor and Trevor are together, Jc and Lia are together, and you and Sam are together.

"This is fun." Sam says as he puts his arm around you.

"Yeah. I like this." You say back. You and Sam aren't together, but you are really close friends.

You keep noticing that Jc looks a little jealous. But he's got Lia, so you don't know why.

"Come here, look!" Sam says as he pulls you to the side to watch the sunset.

"It's beautiful." You say.

"Like you." Sam says. You turn to face him, and you stare into each other's eyes. He slowly leans in, and you do the same. Your lips are about to touch, when someone says "(Y/N) can I talk to you?"

You turn around and see Jc standing there.

"Um, yeah sure." You say. You smile at Sam, then follow Jc into the nearest place where no one can see you.

"What was that all about?" Jc asks suddenly.

"What was what?" You say innocently.

"You know, the fact that you were about to kiss Sam?" Jc snaps.

"Why does it bother you so much?" You say back.

He sighs and says, "Look... I have to tell you something." He pauses, and you signal him to go on.

"(Y/N), I've been in love with you for the past 4 years. I never told you, because I was scared that our friendship would be over. I love the way you laugh, your smile, how adventurous you are, your eyes, and everything about you. Yeah I'll admit, I sort of like Lia, but I love you. I always have. I honestly just think of Lia as a friend. Ever since I've met you, I've been a better person, and I'm genuinely happy around you. I wanna be there for you when you feel sad, and I wanna be able to comfort you and cuddle and chill and do everything with you. I've been holding this back for so long, and I couldn't stand to see you kiss Sam. (Y/N), I love you."

You start tearing up while Jc is talking, and you can't help but smile.

"I love you too Jc." Is all you can manage to get out. He smiles, and puts his hand under your chin. He looks into your eyes, then connects his lips with yours. You can feel the fireworks going off.

Soon you both separate, and Jc asks "Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. And when I see you and Lia together, my heart breaks a little." You say honestly.

"Well don't worry baby, I love you so much. I'll let Lia down easy, and then we can be together. Got it?" He says.

"Yeah, I got it." You say smiling. You both laugh and he kisses you one more time.

"Come on, let's go back." He says. He tries to hold your hand, but you pull away. He gives you a confused look, until you remind him that Lia and Sam are out there.

The whole time everyone is hanging out, Jc sneaks a few kisses here and there, and you spend the whole day thinking about how lucky you are.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HAPPY EASTERRR!!!!!!! I didn't really know how to end this lol. But idk I thought this would turn out better?¿ Oh well. Haha lemme know what u think!!

My twitter is @janosftcaylen and I'm on there 24/7. Literally.

So incase anyone cares, I might be done with this story. Idk I never really get feedback anymore, so I'm not sure if u guys actually like this book or not. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE leave a comment. Please.

So yea that's basically it. I love all of u soooooo much. I never thought I'd get this many reads/votes/comments. It's amazing. Thank u. I love u.

Peace, Samirah (su-MEER-uh)