Cashing Out

"Oooooh, I really like these!!" You pick up a pair of shoes, and show them to your friend. You were at the mall together, going shopping.

"Damn, those would look good on you!! You should totally buy them." She says to you with a smirk.

"Haha, alright. Maybe I will." You say with a wink.

You go back over to the spot where you found your shoes, and try to find your size.

"Can I help you with something miss?" Someone asks you.

You quickly turn around to see an employee standing in front of you. His name tag says 'Jc'.

"Oh um.. I was just wondering if you have these in a size 7?" You tell him with a smile.

He takes the shoe from you and says "Let me go check. I'll be right back." He says smiling at you, then turns to walk away.

You wait a few minutes for him to come back. You look over and notice that your friend is flirting with an employee. You squint and look at his name tag, and it reads 'Sam'.

Jc comes back with a box in his hand. "Here ya go!" He says handing you the box, with your shoes inside.

"Thanks." You say to him. "If you're ready, I can go and ring you up if you want." He tells you, pointing at the cash register behind him.

"Oh okay, that would be great!" You say to him. "Okay, follow me." He says, walking towards the cash register.

You pay for your items, and he asks you, "Would you like to enter your name, phone number, and email to get free coupons every month?" He asks with a toothless smile.

"Sure." You say, as you give him the information.

"Thank you. We hope to see you soon! Have a nice day miss." He says with a big smile.

"Thanks, you too." You say as you turn to walk away.

A few minutes later, you receive a text from a random number.

"Heyy!!" It reads.

"Who is this?" You reply, very confused.

"Oh sorry, haha this is Jc. I kinda took ur number from the computer system.. Pls don't think I'm creepy or anything haha but I was jus wondering if maybe u would wanna go out tomorrow night? I don't have to work. Maybe we could catch a movie or something? :)" The text says.

You quickly save the number in your contacts, and reply with "Of course! I would love to go out with u! And haha no I don't think u're creepy :P."

"Oh ok haha good. What time should I pick u up tomorrow?" He says.

"Ummm.... Is 4ish ok?" You say to him.

"Yeah :) I jus need ur address lol" He says.

You give it to him, and you both text for the rest of the night.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Hiiiiiii. It's moi. Well yea I know this chapter sucked ass but oh well lol. I have like no inspiration. AND I STILL DONT HAVE A SCHEDULE UGHHHH. U GUYS NEED TO COMMENT WHEN I SHOULD UPDATE. But yeah. Idk what to say. I feel like u guys hate this book and no one even reads these. Do u guys read my little authors notes?? I should stop updating unless someone comments. Idk. We'll see. But yeahhhh other than thatttt.... I'm gonna goooo!!!!!!

Peace, Sam