Valentines Day

You wake up to the smell of food. You check your phone. It's 8:43. You decide to get up, and check who's cooking.

You walk out of your door, and see Jc placing food onto two plates. He notices you, and smiles. Once he's done with everything, he walks over to you and puts his hands around your hips.

"Happy Valentines Day baby." He says as he kisses you.

"Happy Valentines Day!" You say smiling.

"I made us breakfast." Jc says as he leads you to the table.

You take the first bite, and it's like heaven.

"I didn't know you could cook so well!" You say in awe, as you shove more food into your mouth.

"Yeah I'm not too bad." Jc says laughing softly.

You two eat and talk for about 10 minutes. Once you're done, you get up to go wash your plate.

"Don't worry babe, I got it." Jc says as he tries to take your plate from you.

"No no no, you made breakfast for us, so the least I can do is wash the dishes." You tell him.

"Alright fine." Jc says as he gives you his plate too.

You go over to the sink, and start soaping up the plates and silverware. A few minutes in, you feel a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist. You turn your head and see that it's Jc. He leans his head on your shoulder, and you continue to wash the dishes.

When you're finished, Jc says, "I got you something. Come with me."

He takes your hand and leads you into the living room, and places you on the couch. He hands you a box of chocolates and a teddy bear.

"Aww babe! This is so cute!" You say as you hug the bear.

"I got you something too. Stay here!" You say getting up and walking into your room. You come back out, and see that Jc is still in the spot where you left him. You sit down next to him, and hand him a small box. He opens it and gasps.

"No. Way." Is all he can manage to get out.

"Do you like it?" You say nervously.

"Yes oh my god!! But how did you afford a Rolex?" Jc asks. ((A Rolex is a REALLY expensive watch, for those of u who don't know :•}))

"I've been saving up for a while now. I knew you'd like it." You say, pleased.

"Of course I do! I love you babe." He says as he gives you a kiss.

"Happy Valentines Day." He says to you.

You smile and say, "Happy Valentines Day."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Happy Valentines Dayyyyy!!!!!!! I hope u guys have fun today, unlike me who's sitting in my bed, writing stories on wattpad bc I don't have anybody. But hey, at least I have Taco Bell!! Welp, I love u all sososososoooo much!!!! Thank u all for 1.31K reads!!!! Literally wow like that's amazing!! :).

Follow me on Twitter!

@janosftcaylen

Tweet me that u followed me bc of my fanfic!!!!! :).

K dats all I got to sayyyyy fo todayyyyy!!!!! Love y'all!!

Peace, Sam