Cuddling

It was about 12 in the morning, and you were laying in Jc's bed waiting for him to be done editing his video. He was dressed in his tribal print sweater and he was wearing his glasses.

"Damn.." You say to yourself. "Haha, what?" he says, turning to face you. "Oh nothing, you just look really good in that sweater." you say with a wink.

He doesn't say anything. He just gets up and comes over to you and starts cuddling with you. He takes off his glasses and puts them on the nightstand next to him. He takes off his sweater, revealing his perfect abs.

He notices you staring and says, "Like what you see?" and he adds a little wink at the end. "Haha come here.." you tell him as you pull his face closer to yours. You two kiss for a while until you become really tired.

"What do you want to do tomorrow baby?" he asks you. "Hmmm.... Wanna have a lazy day? We can just cuddle and watch movies and eat snacks!!" you tell him. "Haha sure, anything for you." he says with a smile.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asks himself. "With what?" you say to him. "Finding a girl like you. You're absolutely perfect." he says to you. "Aww babe that's so sweet!! But in reality, I'm the lucky one." you tell him.

He notices you starting to drift off. "Goodnight babe." he says as he kisses your forehead. "Night." you say as you give him a small peck on the lips. You lay your head on his chest, and your eyelids become very heavy, as you fall asleep.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Hiiiiii!!!! Short chapter, I know. But I need u guys to tell me when I should update!! I don't have a set schedule or anything. Idk whatever. Tell me what u liked/hated and yeahhhh that's all I have to say!!!! Comment anything u want, and I'll see u guys in the next chapter!!!! :)

Peace, Sam