Park

"Can you push me?" Your little cousin asks you as he sits down on a swing.

"Sure." You say as you stand up from the bench you were sitting on. You walk over to him, and start pushing.

"Higher!" He says giggling.

"Alright fine, but I wanna make sure you don't fall, so hold on real tight!" You say laughing.

"Okay I will!" He says as he grips the metal chains at his side. After about 5 minutes, he says he wants to stop. You slowly stop the swing, and he hops off.

"Can you help me on the zipline?" He asks pointing to it.

"Of course." You say sweetly as you take his hand and start walking over to it. Unfortunately, the handle is stuck in the middle of the beam, and you're too short to reach it. You start to struggle, until you see a hand grab it and push it to the side.

"Thanks!" Your cousin screams as he runs over and grabs the handle, swinging to the other side.

"No problem." The guy says to your cousin with a chuckle.

He smiles at you, then walks away back to the child that's with him.

After a few moments, a random child appears next to you, grabbing your leg, and says, "My brother says you're cute!"

"Woah.. No I didn't." The same guy from earlier says as he walks over to you.

The little boy turns to the guy and says, "Yes you did! You also said that she--"

"Shh... I didn't say anything." The guy says as he picks up the boy and covers his mouth.

"Sorry, this is my brother Joe Felix." He says blushing.

"This is my cousin Adam. Maybe they can play together?" You say looking at both of them.

"Yeah!" They both say in sync as they run off somewhere and start playing.

"You know, you're really good with kids." The guy says turning to you.

"Thanks, so are you!" You say smiling.

"By the way, I'm Jc." He says.

"I'm (Y/N)." You tell him.

"Well, they really seem to be enjoying themselves. Maybe I can get your number and we can set up a play date?" He asks scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure! We're free pretty much all week." You say as you exchange phone numbers.

"Okay, cool. You wanna do it right now then?" He asks.

"Yeah sure, let me go tell Adam." You say walking away.

"Come on guys, you're having a play date!" You tell the kids in a sweet voice.

They cheer and you all start walking towards Jc's car.

~*~*~*~*~*Time Pass~*~*~*~*~*

The kids are sound asleep on the couch, so you and Jc decide to watch a movie. He pops in Dr.Dolittle and you both share some laughs.

You and Jc are all snuggled up under the covers. You look up at him, and notice that he is already looking at you. He suddenly cups your cheeks and brings your face closer to his, crashing his lips onto yours.

Everything felt right, until you break it apart and whisper, "Jc! What if the kids wake up and see us?"

"Oh well." He says as he kisses you again. You break the kiss off again and say, "This was supposed to be a play date, not a make out session!"

He chuckles and says, "When I said we should have a play date, I wasn't talking about the kids, I was talking about us."

And with that, his lips slam onto yours once again, and you spend the rest of the night cuddling and kissing every now and then.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I MAY DELETE THIS CHAPTER LATER. It was really bad omfg. I'm sorry :(. Don't be mad at me!!

Thank u all sosososooooo much for the reads/votes/comments. Ily all so much. Like I'm not even kidding, I love u. U reading this rn, I LOVE U.

Does anyone actually read my authors notes? Lol I'm curious. Leave a comment if u do.

K dats basically it. Again, ily all :).

Peace, Sam