Clumsiness

"Waddup guyssss it's me, (Y/N)! I'm just here ridin my board down the street, by myself, cuz I'm a loner." You say to your camera with a pouty face. You were filming a vlog for your YouTube channel.

"Wanna see somethin cool guys?" You say to the camera with a smirk.

You turn your pennyboard around, and start skating backwards.

"I know, I'm awesome." You say to the camera. You stick your tongue out trying to act cool, until you feel yourself run into something hard.

"Ow, shit... Oh my gosh are you okay?" You say, realizing you ran into a guy. Correction, a HOT guy.

"Haha, yeah I'm good. Are you okay? I mean, you flew further than I did" The guy says to you with a giggle.

"Haha I'm fine. But didn't you see me coming down the street?" You ask him.

"Well uh, actually I was.... Making a video because I wanna be a Youtuber... (This is when Jc was STARTING YouTube, k?)" He tells you while scratching his neck, looking a little embarrassed.

"Haha, wow me too!! I was just vlogging actually. Oh that reminds me.... Where's my camera? And my penny board?" You say looking around.

"Here..." He says with a warm smile, as he gives the items to you. Your camera was okay, and your pennyboard wasn't scratched or anything.

"Thanks!! Oh and I found your camera too!" You tell him as you get up to go grab it.

When you pick it up, you realize that there is a huge crack in it. Your heart drops as you realized you might have broken this guys dreams to be a Youtuber.

"Oh my god...." You say to yourself.

"What is it?" He asks you as he dusts off his pants.

"I um... Here...." You say as you slowly give him the camera. He looks at it, and surprisingly, he doesn't look mad.

"Haha don't worry, I bet it still works." He says as he inspects the camera.

"No oh my gosh let me pay for a new one please." You say to him, apologetically.

"No really its-" "PLEASE!! I have money at home and I don't live that far.. I can go get it and help pay!" You say, cutting him off.

You start to walk off, as you say "I'll just be right ba-" "No, seriously, listen to me. It's alright, it was an honest mistake. My camera still works, and that's all that matters. Thanks for the offer but really I don't need your money." He says, cutting you off this time. His hands are on your shoulders, as he's trying to convince you that everything is okay, and you should calm down a little.

"Okay, fine. But I'd feel too guilty if I didn't give you SOMETHING back." You tell him.

"I know what you can give me.." He says letting go of your shoulders.

"What?" You ask curious as to what he has in mind.

"....Your phone number." He says with a smirk.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Ohhhhh shit!!!! That was really smooth on Jc's part. 😏 U guys make it so hard to stay away from Wattpad!! Thanks soooo much for the reads. Honestly, it's nice to know that people care abt MY WORK. Like wow, I probably wouldn't even read this lmao! But seriously tho, if u read this far, then I love u more that everybody else. But sshhh... Don't tell anybodyyyyy!!!!!!! Welppppp, dats all I got to saayyy fo todayyyyy!!!! Love u guys sososososososooooo much. See u soon!!!! :)

Peace, Sam