7 Minutes In Heaven

"C'mon (Your Name) it'll be funn, I promise!!" your friend Nicole says. She's trying to convince you to go to this party with her. "But I won't know anybody there.." you tell her. "So? Stick with me and you'll have a good time!" she replies. "Alright fine. But you better not ditch me." you say as you roll your eyes and get ready.

About an hour later you guys arrive. When you walk through the door, Nicole says to you "I'll be right back.." and leaves you. "Sure you will." you mumble to yourself. You start to walk around and check out who's at the party. It's mainly a bunch of drunks and druggies. You consider leaving until someone taps your shoulder.

"Heyyy, you look like a good time, why don't you come play 7 minutes in heaven with us?" the guy says over the loud music. "Oh and by the way, I'm Blake."

"Hi, I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you. And sure, I'll play. Why not?" you give him a smile "Haha alright, follow me!" he tells you.

A few moments later, you arrive in a room with a small circle of people in the middle of it. One person catches your eye though. It's Jc Caylen. He's the most popular guy in school. "He'd never go for someone like me." you think. You've had a crush on him since 9th grade.

"All you have to do is take a small item, like a bracelet or a ring and put it in the bowl, and if someone picks your item, then you two go in the closet together, got it?" Blake says to you. "Yeah, I got it." you take off the ring you're wearing and put it in the bowl.

About 15 minutes pass, and you start to get really bored. You haven't gone in the closet yet, so you've been sitting on your phone scrolling through twitter. You look up every couple of minutes and notice that Jc is staring at you. He keeps quickly looking away when he notices you caught him staring.

It's Jc's turn to pick out of the bowl. You lock your phone and slide it in your pocket. He closes his eyes, and sure enough, he picks out your ring! He gives you a glare, then stands up and starts walking towards you. He holds his hand out and says "You ready?" "Yeah.." you say as you take his hand.

You walk into the closet hand in hand, and sit down as someone locks it from the outside. You already know Jc won't want to do anything with you, so you prepare yourself to sit in silence for 7 awkward minutes in the dark with him.

Soon enough you start to realize that Jc keeps scooting closer to you. You turn to face him, and notice that he is already looking at you. You can only see a little of his face, from the light shining through the closet door. He slowly starts to lean into you, as you do the same. As he's leaning, his hand makes its way to your leg, and starts traveling up your thigh. Your lips touch, and you cup his cheeks with your hands pulling him closer to you.

After a few moments, you two release from each other, trying to catch your breath.

"(Y/N), I had a crush on you since 9th grade. You don't know how long I've been wanting to kiss you." Jc tells you. "Jc, I've had a crush on you this whole time too. I didn't even think you knew I existed though.." you say as you turn your head away from him.

"But I did.." he says as he lifts your chin up making you face him. "And I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. "Of course Jc!" you say. He smiles and he's about to kiss you again when someone yells, "TIMES UP!"

You two smile at each other one more time, and he helps you up off of the floor. You two walk out of the closet hand in hand, as people start to stare. You don't care, and you two decide to go on the dance floor and dance for the rest of the night together.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Hiiiiiii. It's me again. Lol idk why but I feel like this one was really long.. I can't tell cuz I'm writing on my phone. But thanks for the reads :) I love you all and if you read this far, I love you more than everyone else ;) k that's all I have to say for todayyyyyy!!

Peace, Sam