Chapter 1: "New Mystery Guy"

Tessa's P.O.V

My name is Tessa McCall I have a little brother named Scott McCall well he's sixteen, but I'm still older I'm seventeen. Yes I still live with my mom, but I'm planning on getting an apartment soon. I was walking through the woods I just needed some time to think. I heard somebody yell something to me. I turned to see a man standing there in fact a very handsome man. "What are you doing here, this is private property." He says. "Oh sorry I didn't know." I said and started walking back to my car at the entrance as I got a little bit further and finally got to entrance I got in my car and drove away. I got back to my mother's place and finally got out. I got inside no one was around. I heard the doorbell ring as I went up to the doorbell and finally opened it. It was that man that met me in the woods. Weird. I thought to myself. "Did you follow me?" I suddenly asked. "Naw I'm a friend of your little brother." He says. "Oh well he's not here he's Lacrosse practice." I said sadly.

The next thing I know I invited him in and he wants to come in. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Not really." He answers. "Well I could make grilled cheese, if you want me too?" I asked again. "That would be fine." He says. The next thing I know we're up in my room eating grilled cheese sandwiches and drinking Dr. Pepper. I was working on homework for Mr. Harris's class. "So what are you working on?" He asked. "Chemistry for Mr. Harris's class." I said. "Oh let me help you I used to be in his class." He says and comes sits on my bed. "You really don't have to do that." I said. "Oh come on, just let me help you." He begs. He takes my pencil and starts writing stuff on my worksheet. "You really don't have to do that." I said again. Our eyes finally study on each other's eyes. We just stared at each other. He starts to lean forward our lips finally touch OMG we just kissed. I finally let go of his lips, I couldn't explain how I felt.

"So I guess that makes us a couple?" I asked. "I don't know, do you want to be a couple?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Okay, Tessa McCall will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." I said. Then all of sudden he was kissing me all over my neck and my lips. "Derek what are you doing?" I asked. "Kissing my girlfriend." He answered back. "I don't think we should do that just yet." I said. "Okay." He says. He laid next to me. "I think I'd better get going." He says sadly. "Okay well let me walk you out the door." I said and got up out of the bed. He followed me down the stairs, and he finally went out the door. Minutes later I heard my brother come in from practice. "Hey." I said sitting down at the dinner table. "Hey what was Derek Hale doing out in the driveway?" He asked. "Um well we're kinda girlfriend and boyfriend." I admitted.