ch 28

A/N HOLY SHIT! I NEED TO DO KIZAMI'S POV BADLY ALL I HAVE BEEN DOING IS DOING YUKA'S POV FOR EACH CHAPTER. I REALLY NEED TO DO KIZAMI'S POV FOR THIS CHAPTER YUKA HAD ENOUGH SCREEN TIME NOW ITS KIZAMI SCREEN TIME FOR THIS WHOLE CHAPTER

KIZAMI: ABOUT TIME

ME: I'M SORRY OKAY I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I NEEDED TO DO YOURS I'VE JUST BEEN DOING YUKA'S POV FOR HALF OF THIS STORY.

YUKA: I NEED A BREAK FROM NARRATING MY PART.

ME: THAT'S WHY ITS KIZAMI'S TURN HERE YOU GO KIZAMI

KIZAMI: THANK YOU. ENJOY THE STORY GUYS REMEMBER VAMPCHICK213 DOESN'T CORPSE PARTY OR THE ORIGNIAL CHARACTERS SHE ONLY OWNS HER WRITTING AND OCS.

Kizami's POV

                                               I stared blankly at Sachiko charm that Yuki gave me. I knew Yuka was looking at the paper too along with the others, but Yuka's expression was different then mine and she was happy.

"Yuki, you're giving the sachiko charm to Kizami to go back with us to the real world?" ask Yuka.

"Yes, since Kizami has protected you and I can see that Kizami and you love each other, that I decided to let Yuuya leave here with you,"said Yuki.

              I looked at the sachiko charm then back at Yuki.

"I don't know what to say," I said.

"A thank you would be nice," Yuki said.

"Oh yeah, thank you Yuki," I said.

"Thank you Yuki," Yuka bowed.

"I really don't know if this is a good idea, you know letting someone who's a psychopath and everything back in the real world," said Satsuki giving me a glare.

"Satsuki what's your problem?" Yuuya asked.

"She doesn't like me that's why," I said.

"Why Satsuki?" Yuuya asked.

"Um hello, Kizami is a psychopath he tried killing you in the past and he kidnapped about 4 hours ago and plus he  he probably killed Riku‚ Mai and Eiji," Satsuki said.

                                         I was about to say that I didn't know this Riku guy and didn't kill him, and that I killed Mai and left Eiji to die, but Yuki spoke before me.

"Kizami didn't kill Riku, Mai and Eiji. I killed them," said Yuki.

                                           Wait, what? Yuki killed Mai and Eiji?She didn't kill Mai and Eiji, well maybe Yuki killed Eiji after I left him to die. But I killed Mai and Eiji when they didn't tell me where Yuka--

                     Oh wait now I understand, Yuki is sticking up for me, cause if I told the truth that I killed Mai and Eiji, Yuka would hate me if the truth came out. Best not to say anything.

"Oh,"  Satsuki said, "but still I don't trust-" Satsuki was cut of midsentence by Yuka.

"Satsuki, just stop alright, Kizami has changed cause he cares about me. Now give it a rest already," Yuka said.

                     Satsuki went quite after Yuka told her off and stared at the ground.

"Okay, since we figured this out can we go now?" Rin asked.

"Yeah, I like to go home now please," Izumi said.

"Yes you're allowed to go," Yuki said.

"Thank you Yuki," I said.

"Wait about us? Will we be staying here forever?" Naoko asked.

"No you will not. After Yuka and the others leave, you two will leave," Yuki said.

"Yay!" Ayame squealed jumping around while Yuki gave a ghost smile to the young girl then turned to us.

"Alright I better let you guys go," said Yuki.

"Wait before they all go, I need to say something quick," Seiko said then walked over to Yuka and hugged her tightly.

"Bye Yuuya it was good to see you again and please tell Naomi and the others we said hi and we miss them so much," Seiko said.

'I promised," Yuka said.

"And you," Seiko said turning to me giving me a glare, "you better be good to Yuka or I'll have Yuki let me leave this school and I will hunt you got it?"

"Yeah I got i, I'll take good care of my Yuka," I said.

"Good," Seiko said.

"See you Kizami take care out there and please  reconcile with your sister Haruna and your brother Kouki," said Kurosaki.

"I can't promise on that one but I'll try," I said.

"Alright enough chit chat, time for all of you to go now," Yuki said making all of us get into a circle.

                                 We took out our paper charm and stick it out in front of us and nodded once we were ready to say Sachiko we beg of you 8 times for each person and 1 for Yuki.

(A/N I'M GOING TO SKIP THE CHANTING SO I CAN GET THIS CHAPTER DONE)

After we said  the charm 8 times, a bright light loomed over us  making us black out.

Yuka's POV

                            I open my eyes after doing the sachiko charm again to get out of Heavenly Host and passed out after seeing the bright light. I looked around to see where I was, sure enough we were back at Kisagari. I looked around  to see my friends (except for Riku Mai and Eiji) to see that they were here and passed out. I heard light snoring besides me making me look to see and smiled seeing it was Kizami snoring and holding my hand, it was kind of adorable.

            I didn't want to disturbed everyone while they slept, I just wanted to let them sleep after what happened back there, but I had to wake them up so they know we're back.

"Guys wake up, we're back," I said.

"Uwagh," Satrou groaned getting up.

'Man never again am I doing a dangerous charm again," Run said.

            While everyone was getting up, I turned around to Kizami still sleeping and holding my hand. I tapped him on the shoulder waking him up.

"Kizami wake up we're back," I said.

"Mmmm," Kizami moaned then open his eyes and looked at me.

"We're back?" asked Kizami, I nodded.

"Thank god, that was a creepy ass experience," Akari said.

"I don't want to experience that  ever again," Kenzo shudder.

" I know how you feel," I said.

"Yuka? Is that you?" a familiar voice said.

            I turned around to see none other then...

Satoshi and the others.