ch 17

Yuka's POV

I froze in the spot. My eyes grew wide in terror, and I froze in the spot, too scared to run from Kira, who was holding the knife in her right hand while having that crazy psycho look on her face. I've seen that look before, a common sight at Heavenly Host, but I specifically remember it on Morishige's, Kizami's and Sachiko's faces- a look that showed that they simply wanted to murder you.

Kira grinned at me like a crazy person, twirling the knife between her fingers trying to decided on how she was going to murder me.

"Tell me Yuka, are you scared?" Kira asked with no feeling in her voice.

         Instead of answering, I thought the right choice that I could think of. I turned around and started to run to the first building hopefully to find my friends or probably Kizami to protect me from this crazy chick. Wait, why did I think of KIzami? If I was near Kizami for protection he would just murder me. Before I could think or move 2 steps to run, Kira grabbed and pulled my hair and slammed me against the wall. Hard, making my head hit the wall hard and getting dizzy.

    Oww. I thought.

             Then all of a sudden something came to me, or should I say words came rushing back to me, it was the words that Yuki told me earlier before we went up to the third floor to go in the music room (A/N Again got the facts wrong). "I advise you not to trust her,"  Yuki said before dissapering.  So that what was Yuki meant eariler that I should not trust Kira Hayashi, cause she was going to betray and kill me! How can I be so stupid of not knowing this was going to happaned?  Why can't I meet someone that's not crazy for once and normal?

               Before I could think anymore questions, -that probably won't be answered- I fetl a cold sensation got pressed against my neck it was Kira's knife which I kind of forgot about was pressing hard against my neck.Once false move and my throat gets slit.

"I'll ask again you little bitch," Kira said in a venom voice, "are you scared?" she asked.

                     I didn't answer, I just kept kept quite which made Kira pissed off and pressed the knife harder to my throat, "answer me!" KIra yelled.

                I still didn't answer, I kept my cool which you're probably thinkinhg that I should be used to almost getting killed by an insane person. Well let me tell the truth, I kind of was, but not when someone has a knife up to your throat and and want to slit it while seeing blood sprayed everywhere. Since I still didn't answer KIra its clearly that I made her mad and irritated.

          "You're not going to answer are you?" she asked which somehow she made the knife go slack on my throat, which gave me the perfect oppurtinty to do something that I never done before in my life.

             I kneed Kira in the stomach as hard as I could, hoping it would make KIra double over in pain and getting the knife away from my throat and I can escape from Kira.

            It worked as I hope it would. Kira eyes widned when my knee made contact with her stomach, Kira doubled over holding her in pain getting the knife away from my throat. She still hold her knife but it work as I expected and gave me the perfect oppurtinty to escape and run to the first building door.  I quickly ran passed Kira and run toward the first building door. I felt something sharp that came in contact with my arm but I ignored it and got to the first door and got inside. I  looked around  to see if there anything to hold the door to keep Kira coming in. My eyes kept scanning until my eyes widen when I saw something glowing in the corner.

                       It was a key, the glowing thing was a key, I fumbled over there feeling dizzy and shakinly grabed it. I looked at it to see what it read, it read: Second Wing key.
I hestintly put it in the lock not knowing it would it fit but to my surprise it fit. I quickly lock it and backed up and  hoping that Kira wouldn't pound on it and break the door down. Thankfully she didn't, I sighed a relife feeling okay, but then I rememered something that I felt a sharp pain on my right arm that was hurting badly. Kira cut me when I ran passed her to get over her and I was bleeding really bad cause I was starting to lose blood,

          The blood dripping down my forearm was beginning to drip more and more, and the dizziness increased as the blood in my body lessened and lessened. Before I knew it, short panting breaths were coming out of my mouth as my body hit the floor. Once my head hit, I was unconscious...

A/N SORRY IF I HAVE TO END THIS CHAPTER ON A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN, I WAS GOING TO DO KIZAMI'S ON HERE TO BUT I COULDN'T THINK ANYTHING FOR HIM SO YEAH SORRY AND DON'T WORRY YUKA WILL BE ALIVE. SO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ^_^ P.S ALSO SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT TOO BYE!!!