ch 16 rewrite

Apparently something is wrong with ch 16 I went on to page 2 to read the res but something bad happaneded there ipjps nothing there so this is the second time that I'm working on this. I'll reshow what I have.

A/N THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE HARD TO DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO, I WAS TRYING TO DECIDE ON WHEATHER THEY WOULD HEAR MORISHIGE SCREAMS AND HIM JUMPING TO HIS SUICIDE AFTER HE LEARN THAT MAYU WAS KILLED AND SHE WAS THE ONE THAT HE TOOK THE PHOTO OF OR DOING SOMETHING ELSE THAT WOULD MAKE YUKA ANNOYED BUT I GOT IT DECIDED SO LET'S GET ON TO THE CHAPTER.

*********************************************************************

Yuka's POV

"Hey who's playing the piano?" Akarui asked.

We finally got up to the second floor which was quite until we heard the piano started playing from the music room.

Oh not this again, I thought. Everytime when I'm with someone like Satoshi we go in there to see who's playing the piano there's no one in there that's playing the piano, it just the piano playing playing itself and it creep me out a lot.

"I don't know, but let's go check it out," Kira said.

Sure let's go in the music room and see who's playing the piano, but there's no one playing it but itself, I thought. But I agreed and we headed toward the music room.

We walked in the music room once the piano stopped playing and it startled and freaked the others out, well except me. I kept my cool since I've been in this room with Satoshi and him, (A/N WHEN YUKA MEANS HIM SHE MEANS KIZAMI SO IF YUKA MEANS HIM IT MEANS KIZAMI SHE DOESN'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT HIM) so I'm used to this now.

"Okay that's just creepy," Nikkou said and walked over to the piano and looked it over seeing if there was someone under the piano hiding or something would made the piano play by itself. Apparently Nikkou shooked his head telling us that there is no one but us.

"I think we got the point Nikkou, no need to tell us twice," Kira said then went look at some of the desk.

"Oni-Chan, I'm scared," Ayame said clinigng to her brother Naoko's arm.

"Its okay Ayame, I'm here nothing in here or anyone will hurt," Naoko said calming Ayame down.

Naoko really remined me of my brother Satoshi when he calmed me down when we were here and this place terrrifed me. Speaking of Satoshi, my brother must be worried sick about me about right now, I hope he knows what happened which Ayumi told him what happened since she's a medium and everything. I hope I get to go home safely and not die here and be erased from my brother's memories of me and not be remembered like the others here.

Ayame looked like she was about to breakdown and cry and Naoko tried to calm her down but couldn't, so I had to help out.

"Ayame-chan, do you see anyone or anything in this room that will harm you?" I asked knelling down in front of Ayame.

Ayame looked around the room then back at me, she shooked her head no.

"See, there's nothing to worry about there's nothing that will harm you, and you have your brother to protect you, please don't let your spirit down okay?" I said.

"Okay!" Ayame said and gave me a hug or should I say a big hug, cause she squezzing the life out of me.

I hugged Ayame back and looked at Naoko who mouthed Thank you. I nodded back when Nikkou said something.

"Ooh I found something," he said standing by a desk holding something in his hands.

"What did you find Nikkou?" Kira asked comeing over.