ch 2

A/N I made up some ocs of mine I've made up for Kisagari Academy class 2-3 and this a christmas present to you guys from me >:D Merry Christmas everyone

Yuka's POV

As soon Satsyuki and I got to Kisagari, we started to help our classmates set stuff up for the festival, our theme this year was the haunted house which made Rin Anuka a happy crazy girl cause she was into scary things and no one judge her for that cause she was a pretty cool chick unless she loses her temper and beat someone up for ticking her off but other then she was a pretty cool person and you can trust her when you have a problem. Rin assigned us a task on what to set up, Izumi and her twin sister Akari Light had the skeletons Satsuki and I had spiders and the spider webs while the guys Kenzo Riku and Satoru had all the stuff that us girls couldn't get to, we were missing 2 other people like Mai Sota and Eiji Akhako usually those two were late whenever there's activities going for our school, as right on schedule the two came in and got scowled by Rin for being late all the time. As Satuski and I were almost done doing the spider webs, Riku came over and admire our work, "wow good job you two you guys are really creative," said Riku, "thanks Riku," Satsuki said smiling at Riku but Riku wasn't paying attention to her, he was paying attention to me, "hey uh Yuka I have a question," he said "sure what is it?" I asked, "well I was wondering are you busy Friday night?" Riku asked, "no not really, why?" I said, "well I was wondering do you want go to the movies with me on that day?" Riku asked, I was silence for a moment was he was asking me out on a date? No of course not he just wanted to hang out that's all, "sure what movie are we gonna go see?" I asked, "that's up to you when we get to the movies," Riku said, "yeah that does sound like a plan, I'll see you at the theatre," I said, "awsome, thanks Yuka," said Riku and walked back to his pals to finish on what they were doin, as soon as Riku was out of ear shot, Satsuki started to tease me, "Riku likes you Yuka," she said smiling, "what? What are you talking about?" I asked, "oh don't dodge the question Riku likes you that's why he asked you out to the movies," Satsuki said, "to me that's just he wanted to hang out," I said finishing up the spider webs, "Yuka have you ever been on a date in your life?" Satsuki asked, "no I've never been on a date in my entire life," I said, which was true no one ever asked me out before, all I did was hang out with my big brother and his friends along with trying to survive in Heavenly Host Elementry trying to stay away from psycho ghost crazy people and a evil guy who tried to kill my friends with a big hammer. Satsuki looked at me in shock when I said that, "wow, is the reason why you never went out with a guy is that your brother Satoshi was overprotective?"" Satsuki asked, "not really its just that a guy never asked me out before," I said, "oh well don't worry you'll do fine," said Satsuki, "I hope so too," I said. After about 2 hours of getting everything set up, we let people and other students come in and got them scared whenever something pop out or when someone scared the crap out them, so today so far was going to be okay but I probably be wrong on that one.

Kizami's POV

"Will you quite killing me all the time Yuuya? I'm sick and tired of feeling the same pain over and over again," Kurosaki complained when he got stabbed again by me, "well its your fault that we're in here," I said, "don't blame me for being here blame Emi for bringing us here in the first place," Kurosaki said holding his stabbed stomach, "hey don't blame me for that, I didn't know it was going to bring us to this haunted school," Emi argued, when she walked in, "sorry about that Emi I shouldn't have said that," kurosaki said, "its okay," Emi said, "it actually sucks that we've been dead for over 4 years and I'm surprise our family hasn't look for us," Tohko said sadly, "cause to them this school doesn't exsist to them and we probably don't exsit," Shimad said, "you shut up you shouldn't say things like that," Tohko said well they're about to agrue all over again, while they kept arguing and seeing Emi and Kurosaki talking, I sighed and decided to leave, I walked out of the second wing and go back to the main building and see if I can talk to the othwer people who died here like we did. When I got outside it was pouring rain like always, I looked out into the forest to see nothing but trees and not even a single human, as I kept looking out the words from Shimada came back to me, what did everybody forgottren about us, which I didn't care but was it true that everyone did forgotten about us and went on their merry way just doing what they always did? I know those anwsers won't even come to me but I didn't care at all, I know it was just a thought that I'm just gonna let go and don't want to let it answer, I walked back into the main building to talk to the other people.

A/N vote comment and follow :)