ch 1

A/N I'm decideing to do this early cause my other story Broken Smiles (Smile Dog romance) book 2 may take awhile so I'm doing this early right now instead of doing it on March 12, 2014 so here's a treat for u guys. Also guys sorry for making a crappy nightmare I'm really bad at doing those things.

Yuka Mochida's POV

Everytime when I close my eyes, it would be the same thing over and over again with it, my nightmare that comes from time to time or whenever when it wants to. As same as always my nightmare was in Heavenly Host Elementry School a haunted school that my brother, his friends and I were sent to after doing a forbidden charm that we weren't supposed to. I was running away from someone who was trying to kill me, someone I wanted to forget, Yuuya Kizami

*I was running away trying to get away from Kizami in the haunted school, I could still hear Kizami's voice echoching through the halls taunting and threating me

"Run Rabbit Run!!" "Yuuka," "Be a good girl and come with me," "Come out come out wherever you are!" "Yuuka," "I'm going to kill you Yuka!!"*

At the last part when Kizami yelled he was going to kill me, I suddenly woke up with a gasp. I was breathing heavily from the nightmare, I look around to see if I was in my room and surprisinly still I was still in the real world where it was safe then being in Heavenly Host Elementry where ghosts and crazy people want to kill you and have to suffer an eternity of the way you died for the rest of your life. I groaned while getting up from my bed and getting dressed into my Kisagari school uniform. I walked out of my room and walk downstairs to see my oniichan (big brother) Satoshi, Ayumi, Naomi and Yoshiki all chilling in the living room, Satoshi saw me come walking in he had a big smile came onto him whenever I'm awake and walk in, "hey Yuka sleep well?" he asked, "uh, yeah, yeah I did," I lied. I hated lying to my brother and his friends about everything but I didn't want them to worry about me all the time and to tell the truth I never told Satoshi what happened to me, I didn't want to tell him that I was almost killed by Kizami cause I didn't my oniichan to feel guilty after what happened. "Yuka there's some breakfast if you're hungry," Naomi said, I looked at her closely and I could see dark circles under her eyes and I knew what that meant she was still depressed about Seiko's death, (or as Cry calls Seiko Psycho :)) for over 4 years and I really felt bad for her cause Seiko and Naomi were really good friends and the school took Seiko away from Naomi, "no thank you Naomi, I'm gonna go eat at the school," I said politely, "oh okay," Naomi said smiling, "I gotta go, I'll see you guys later," I said, "okay, see you when you get home Yuka," Satoshi said, I waved at my friends and walk out of the house and walk towards Kisagari Academy, while I was walking towards the school I heard someone called my name "Yuka chan wait up!" I turned around to my best friend Satsuki Mizuhara running up to me, "oh hey Satsuki," I said smiling, "hey, I'm sure glad that caught up to," Satsuki said, I smiled knowing that Satsuki was in a good mood when ever I see her, "so are you excited for today?" Satsuki, "uh what's today?" I asked in confusion, "you forgot already didn't you? asked Satsuki, "will you please tell me?" I asked, "the festival silly, we're doing the haunted house theme rememmber now?" Satsuki said smiling, "oh yeah I totally forgotten about, I've just been busy doing homework, sorry," I said, "its okay lets go, so we can meet the others," said Satsuki, I nodded and we both headed towards Kisagrai.

Hevanly Host Elemtary School

Yuuya Kizami's POV (A/N Hot damn *_* sexy mofo, sorry about that but he is sexy)

"I hate dying over and over again this sucks!" I heard Seiko Shinohara yelled out in frustration upstairs, I walked upstairs to see the girl from the other school, trying not to go in the girl's bathroom and not to hang herself again, "its your fault for hanging yourself," I said snickering, "shut up jackass, that's not true I didn't hang myself my friend Naomi did it by accident, she didn't know what she was doing!" Seiko yelled at me, "yeah whatever," I said and walked off ignoring the chick's glares at me, I walked to another hallway seeing other people who were brought here were facing their deaths over and over again which I really didn't care, I didn't like these people, they were a waste of time. I decided to walk back downstairs and go to the wing to see if Kurosaki was up for another stab when I ran into another person coming up the stairs, it was a teacher from the academy Kisagrai who came with her students Ms. Yui I beilive it was her name, she had bloody broken arm which got crushed from a cabinet that fell on her, as I passed her I heard her say, "you know she is not here so quite looking for her and trying to kill her," she said and I knew who she meant, Yuka Mochida a girl from the same school that her friends went to, "oh I know that but my mind doesn't," I said grinning, the teacher glared at me, "you should know that Yuka Mochida isn't your little sister, she is Satoshi Mochida's little sister so just give it a rest," she said and walked off leaving me alone. I sighed kind of knowing she was right but I didn't give a damn what people say to me, they just need to mind their own damn business, I continue to walk down the stairs and went to the second wing to find Kurosaki.

A/N whooo!!! First chapter of the story finally and sorry if it didn't make sense I tried on Yuka's POV but hey no ones perfect and if I spelled Onii Chan wrong please let me know in the comments I'll be happy anyways vote comment and follow and check out my other stories.