ch 8

A/N trying something new guys

Warning: gore

Mai's POV

After we parted ways with Yuka and Satsuki to go look for the others, I couldn't help but wonder why Yuka was scared when we mentioned Kizami, did she knew the guy? And why was Yuka scared of him? I decided to answer those later cause Eiji and I need to find our friends.

"So who should we look for first?" Eiji asked, we were both back on the first floor standing in the middle of the hallway seeing a lot of dead bodies, "hmmm, lets look for Izumi and Akari first," I said, "sounds like a plan, man I hope non of these dead bodies are our friends," Eiji said looking at the dead bodies, "please don't say that I have a weak stomach when I see a dead body in real life," I said holding my stomach urging not to throw up. Eiji walked over to a dead body and started looking at it, "Eiji what are you doing?" I asked still trying not to throw up, "I'm making sure this isn't one of our friends," said Eiji, "oh can you hurry up seeing you over a dead body makes me want to throw up big time," I said, "well I'm done," Eiji said walking over back to me, "that was quick," I said, "yeah its not one of our friends," Eiji said sighing with a relif, "oh thank god," I said, "yeah lets move on," Eiji said. I nodded wanting to get away from the dead bodies.

Eiji and I moved and started walking distincing ourselves from the dead bodies and continued to look for the twins. As we keep seeing more dead bodies the more I wanted to throw up, we tried calling out for Izumi and and Akari but we heard no response for them. As we neared a corner we saw a rotted body, this time I threw up cause of the smell was horrid and maggots were crawling out of it, "Mai are you okay?" Eiji asked wanting to come closer to me but stop in his track when I threw up again, as I got done throwing up and I was for certian I look at Eiji, "lets get out of this spot," I said not wanting to get sick again, Eiji nodded and we moved to another hallway.

As we got into another hallway we heard footsteps coming from our direction, I look at Eiji and he looked at me too, we both were thinking the same thing it had to be Akari and Izumi, we ran toward the footsteps hoping to see it was the twins. But apparently we were wrong the person we ran into was again Kizami not Akari and Izumi. Eiji stop in his tracks while I lost my footing and ran into Kizami's chest, "ah I am so sorry," I said backing away kind of blushing, "its okay," Kizami said, "so have you found any of our friends?" Eiji asked, Kizami shooked his head, "sorry I haven't but have you two found your friends?" KIzami asked, "yeah we found Satsuki and Yuka," I said, "oh but how come they're not with you?" Kizami asked, "they went to go look for our other friends as well," I said, 'well you should've brought them with you and it would've help out a lot," Kizami said, "actually for some reason Yuka Mochida was scared when we brought up your name," I said remembering seeing Yuka being scared when we mentioned Kizami, "oh did she said why?" Kizami asked kind of grinning, "no she didn't say anything about you," I said, "its probably cause of this," Kizami said, pulling out a knife. To my horror the knife he was holding was covered in blood, Eiji also saw it, he got in front of me and protected me, "stay away from us," Eiji said glaring at Kizami, "how about this I'll stay away from you if you tell me where Yuka is and I'll leave you two alone," Kizami said twirling his knife between his fingers, "no way you leave Yuka alone," Eiji said, "I had a feeling you were going to say that," Kizami said.

Then all of sudden Kizami lunged at Eiji with his knife in front of him, Eiji screamed out in pain, he turned around facing me, I screamed in horror, the knife that Kizami hold was now lodge in Eiji's left eye, blood seeping out, "Mai run now," Eiji said rasping, I quickly turn around and run getting away from Kizami. I ran back up the second stairs looking for Yuka, I need to look for Yuka, I had to warn her about Kizami. "Yuka! Yuka where are you?" I called out, no response, I looked around panicking trying to figure out where to find a place to hide. My only options were the bathrooms, I heard Kizami laughing and heard him coming up the stairs, I quickly dash into the girls bathroom and hid in one of the stalls trying to stay quite. I muffled my whimpers by putting my hands to my mouth, I peeked out of the locks seeing if Kizami wasn't there, when I lean in too close to the door, the door squeaked loudly making me jump back still holding my mouth from whimpering, but a sound from me escape making the footsteps come closer to the girls bathroom, but stop probably between the door way, I hold my breath hoping Kizami wouldn't come in here.

   After 10 minutes of silence except for my breathing, the footsteps walked out of the bathroom and walked off into the distance. I sighed a relife I open the stall door and look around to see that I was the only one in the bathroom. I steped out of the stall and ran out of the bathroom thinking I was homefree. But I was wrong when I got slammed into the wall and having the wind knock out of me, I looked to see Kizami holding the knife to my throat with an evil grin  on his face.

A/N sorry about Mai's point of view I was really tired on this part

Kizami's POV

"Mai, run now," the boy Eiji said telling Mai to get away from me. Mai looked at me in horror then turned around and  run off leaving me and Eiji alone. I grinned knowing she won't escape from me, I walked halfy past Eiji who was half dying and was about to kill Mai when Eiji grabed my leg trying to stop me. I look down at Eiji who still had my knife lodged into his eye seeing blood was seeping out, "leave Mai alone along with Yuka," Eiji said getting up with all his strength but still was wobblie, "Mai isn't the one I want, its Yuka," I said, "what does Yuka have anything to do with this?" Eiji asked. "thats none of your concern," I said, "Yuka and Mai are  my friends I won't let you hurt them," Eiji said coughing seeing that blood was coming out of his mouth.

   "Like I said Mai isn't the one I want its Yuka," I said, then I kicked Eiji in the stomach, knocking him to the ground. Before Eiji could get back up I stomp my foot on the knife that was stuck in his eye making the knife sink in hearing the sound of blood gushing out, Eiji screamed in agony giving me an evil smile on my face. I knelt down and grabed the knife out of his eye which came out also. Eiji was rasping for air trying to live, this guy was a waste of time.

    "Here's a thing I'm going to let you die here slowy and hopefully whoever came with will probably find you but  you'll be dead by then," I said "so right now I'm leaving and going find and kill your girlfriend," I got up and walked off leaving the dying boy behind and off to find Mai. I walked up the second stairs knowing that Mai ran up there and hid in the girl's bathroom, I got up to the second floor and looked into the girl's bathroom when I heard whimpering, I grinned yep she was defintly hiding in there. I back out of the bathroom and went to the side and waited for Mai to come out .

I heard a creak from the stall's door  and then footsteps running toward the exit revealing Mai. I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall knocking the wind out of her, "found you," I said, Mai was wiggling and trying to get out of my grasp but I pinned her harder on the wall, "let me go!" Mai screamed  and was kicking, "it was your fault for not telling me where Yuka was and you ran," I said, "I'm not telling where Yuka is you creep leave her alone," Mai screeched at me, "you tell me where Yuka is and I'll let you live,"  I said, "no! Leave her alone!" Mai said, "you are making this diffucult," I sighed, "I'm not I'm protecting Yuka from you," Mai said, "then you're going to die from protecting Yuka," I said. Before Mai could yell at me some more I plunged my knife into Mai's stomach and stabbed her repeatdly reavealing her guts falling out of her stomach, Mai screamed in pain but fell silent and making her go limp.

   I back away making Mai collapse to the ground making the blood becoming a pool around her, shame I could've let her live if she just told me where my Yuka was (A/N dont ask -_-) but she didn't. I cleaned my blood soaked blade with my uniform jacket and turn around leaving Mai's lifeless dead body behind and finding Yuka.

A/N CAN YOU ALL COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THAT I SPILT THE STORY INTO PARAGRAPHS NOW SEE IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND THAT I SHOULD DO IT LIKE THIS FROM NOW ON? THANK YOU. ALSO SOMEONE SUGGESTED ME I SHOULD DO IT. SO ANYWAYS  VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW