ch 10

Yuka's POV

"Rin Akari Izumi!" Satsuki happily yelled and ran toward them, "Satsuki Yuka oh thank god you two are alright," Rin said which she seemed realvied, "are you two okay?" Izumi asked, "we're fine," Satsuki said, "well that's good to hear," Rin said.

While the others were talking, I walked over to Mayu and Morishige who were quite surprised to see me, "I remeber you, you're Satoshi's sister right?" Mayu asked, I nodded, "hi Mayu and Morishige, its kind of good to see you two again," I said, "Yuka I thought you were back in the real world with your brother and the others?" Morishige asked, "I was but now I'm back here," I said. I began to tell Mayu and Morishige everything what happened, that we held a haunted house for the festival that we had to we did the Sachiko ritual wound up here. I also told them that my friend Riku left Satsuki and I to go find our friend Mai cause we thought we heard her screams and when Riku left he hadn't come back and that we ran into Mai and Eiji and then went our ways to go find the others while we went to find Riku but its been over an hour since we still haven't found Riku.

After I got done explaining everything, Satsuki Rin and the twins came over to us with another person that I knew who was in my brother's group, "Ms. Yui," I said surprised, "Yuka you have grown," Ms. Yui said, "thank you," I said bowing in respect, Ms. Yui nodded, "how's everyone back in the real world?" Ms. Yui asked, "they're all good they missed you: all guys," I said, "that's really sweet, whenever you go back to the real world tell them I said hi," Ms. Yui said, "us too," said Mayu, "I will," I said, "I have question," Rin said, "sure what is it?" I asked, "how the heck do we get out of here?" Rin asked, "thank you for asking that, to get out of here, we have to appases the spirits that died here before the people that my brother and our friends meet here, and end Sachiko," I said racking my brain of what happened 4 years ago, "is it that easy?" Izumi asked, "kind of, we have to find the objects that once belong to them and that will make them happy," I said, "oh, so that's our task find objects that belongs to Spirits lay them to rest and put Sachiko to rest and get out of there," Akari said. I nodded, "yes but it won't be easy the stuff that we need to give the spirits are hidden in the school," I said, "oh this is going be hard," Akari said, "yeah," I said, "so let's go then, I want to go home," Rin said.

Before Rin could move and go find the stuff Ms. Yui stopped her, "wait you need to know something right quick about Sachiko," she said, "what is it?" Satsuki asked, "she does not control the school one of spirits do," Ms. Yui said, "who?" Rin asked, "Yuka you know right?" Mayu said. It took me a minute to rack my brain of what they meant then I rememered, "Yuki Kanno, she became the next Sachiko after we put Sachiko to rest," I said, "correct and her two ghost friends are her helpers," Morishige said, "okay we got enough information let's go and wqget home," Rin said, "wait, I need to tell Yuka something in private, Yuka come with me," Ms. Yui said, "okay," I said and walked with Ms. Yui distancing ourselves from the others, "what is it Ms. Yui?" I asked, "be carefull throughtout the building Kizami is in here," Ms. Yui said, "I know I'm going to be carefull if I see him," I said, "just be carefull cause he knows you're here and he's looking for you," Ms. Yui said, "oh, thank you Ms. Yui for watching out for me I apparicate," I said, "you are welcome I'm glad to look out for Satoshi's sister," Ms. Yui said. I smiled, "well I guess we'll go and get out of here," I said, "good luck," Ms. Yui said, I nodded and walked back to my friends who were waiting for me, "ready?" I asked, Satsuki and the others nodded, "lets go," Rin said who was really want to go and get this done. I said my good byes to Mayu Morishige and Ms. Yui and we headed off in another direction to find the things we needed to appeases the ghosts.

Rin and the others voted that I should lead cause obvisouly I knew this place better then them, but I told them no cause honestly I didn't feel like a leader cause I did not stop Riku leaving to go find Mai and have Mai and Eiji stay with us. I told Rin to be the leader and that I can guide everyone where to go which kind of made Rin happy, I went in the back and stayed quite when we started walking. While Rin was leading I was lost in thought, I was thinking about how everything was my fault that we are here, I should've told them that doing the charm was a horrible idea and told them to leave it alone and we wouldn't be here haveing Riku leave to find Mai who we thought was screamed but wasn' and let Mai and Eiji stay with us to find the rest.

As I was still lost in thought, I passed a door that was close before now slammed open, when hands came out and grabbed, I screamed which got my friends attention they turned around but too late to come rescue me cause I was dragged in and the door slammed shut, cutting off Satsuki's sentance, "no Yuka-!," I kicked and thrashed trying to get free, "let me go!" I screamed. I heard a low chuckle and then said, "hello my Yuka its being awhile," I quit kicking and thrashing and turned into shock, I knew that voice all to well. I turned my head around to see who it was, my eyes grew in shock to see who it was, it was Kizami.

A/N DUN DUN DUN!!! VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

P.S COMMENT AND TELL IF IT WAS TO EARLY TO HAVE KIZAMI AND YUKA MEET THANK YOU