45. Aiden and Alex by Whisperingwater

45. Aiden and Alex

Her Charming Secret by Whisperingwater

Overview: Aiden Reid is a caffeine addicted workaholic. He needs a new secretary, and he needs one badly. When his cousin Alex decides to help, it only adds to Aiden's frustration.

Alex introduces him to Jo Winters, but she is no secretary – she's a young, enigmatic novelist – and Alex persuades her to take the job. The secretive woman intrigues Aiden to no end, and he finds himself wishing to unravel all her secrets . . .

You are Perfect

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart, 

and for us to be together, to never be apart. 

No one in the world can even compare, 

You're perfect and so is this love that we share. 

We have so much more than I ever thought we would, 

I love you so much more than I ever thought I could. 

I promise to give you all I have to give, 

I'll do anything for you as long as I live. 

In your eyes I see our present, our future and our past, 

by the way you look at me I know that we will last. 

I hope that someday you'll come to realize, 

how perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

1. Can you tell us some random things about you?

- I love Benedict Cumberbatch (everyone knows that ha-ha). It’s all randomness so I’m not sure what to say. =]

2. From where did you get the idea of Her Charming Secret?

- Will it be too clichéd if I say I had a dream of a guy and I wanted to write it down? Yes, it started with a dream.

3. What do you think is the best quality about Aiden?

- He’s a perfectionist. And I love how he cares for his family. He’s calm and caring; I think that’s a great thing about a guy.

4. So who is your inspiration for writing?

- Anything and Everything. I think Music can be a great inspiration. And if it’s a ‘who’, then I would say my Grandfather. He was a great inspiration.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight and why?

- Yes, No… Maybe. I’m not sure because I haven’t met the one yet (No, I’m not lying!) ha-ha. But I think it takes more than one sight to love a person. But that’s just me.

 6. Best chapter of HSC, according to you?

- Hmm… Tough question! I think I like the chapter where the Reid boys go to Tokyo and stay in a haunted inn. XD

And Aiden and Jo’s holiday. Love it! =]

(I’m rewriting the book so many chapters will change tremendously)

7. If Alex had to give tips on making up with a girl, what would he say?

- “Really dude stop whining, get her roses, chocolate covered strawberries; unless she is allergic, then don't. Set a romantic date. Preferably somewhere she feels comfortable and tell her you are sorry (even if the fault wasn't yours) if none of the above work as I say, if you can't change the girl, CHANGE the girl!” *smirk*

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. A shout out to: Amy Ashmore (Friend. Cuz. Co-Writer. Sherlockian.)

B. EBook v/s paperback : EBooks. (Wattpad!)

C. Wattpad: A Place Beyond Your Imagination

D. Benedict Cumberbatch: Hottie Extraordinaire

E. 221 Baker Street: Sherlock Holmes. <3

9. Which are your favourite Wattpad books and why?

- Ah! There are too many.

1. The Enchantress Series by @jewel1307. Because she’s my favourite author.

2. I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know by @DarknessAndLight. Interesting storyline.

3. Enjoying the Chase by @kirsty1000. One awesome novel!

4. The Cupid Collection by @GermanSam. My second favourite author.

5. Sherlock - The Case Files by @simmeringsilver and well, me too. Because I can’t resist a good Sherlock novel.

6. Sherlock Oneshots by @selenyx. Again, I can’t resist Sherlock. And Rithika is a great friend!

10. If you were given a chance to be a soul mate of any character in book. Who would it be and why?

- I think I will choose Aiden Reid now. He’s Mr. Perfect! I just love him! ^^ On a serious note, I know my future soul mate is not waiting for me online. Because I would have found him by now ;)

Thank you for this brilliant interview Whisperingwater :) HSC is on the external link.