40. Archie, Nico, Xavier, Heath and Olly by Entice_

Courting Cactus, Birds and Bees, Desperately Seeking Prince Charming and Remedy by Entice_

Overview: 

Courting Cactus -

 "Whoever said high school was easy was probably high or on crack.."Two years ago Devinne Greene pretty much screwed her reputation when she accidently released a video of her ranting of all what's wrong with everyone at her school. From the teachers to the students, she held nothing back which left her isolated and alone. Earning her the nickname 'Cactus' all throughout high school. As people were starting to forget about her, a new student arrives, which wrecks her whole plan of remaining anonymous. All she wanted was to have a smooth year but there's some complications when he takes a liking to Devinne. Suddenly the spotlight is back on her which brings in new and old trouble she definitely didn't expect.

For Though I Know She Loves Me  

For though I hope she loves me
For she has kissed my mouth
Thought I am like a stricken bird 
who cannot reach the south.

Tonight I know she loves me
And my heart is very glad
for her kiss was just as wonderful
As all the dreams I've had   

by Danielle Alexander

1. Can you tell us 5 random things about you?

I'm half Filipino and half Australian. I'm 5'7. There's a birthmark on my leg that looks like a cat's head. Food and Teen Wolf are my current obsessions. Male Models are my Kryptonite

2. From where did you get the idea of Courting Cactus?

The idea for Courting Cactus was actually a spur of the moment idea (like most of my stories are). To be honest, I kind of forgot how I got the idea. You should probably add that to my random things, I tend to forget easily x)

3. What if you were in the same scenario as Devinne. What would you do?

If I were in the same scenario as Devinne, I would probably handle it the same way. I'd keep to myself and just ignore people.

4. So who is your inspiration for writing?

My inspiration for writing is basically for myself. I just like to make up stories in my head like every normal human being does. It's just cool to write, there's not really an inspiration other than that.

5. Your favourite quality about Archie and why?

My favorite quality about Archie would have to be his view on life. He's also very wise and has that attitude where you shouldn't take things for granted.

6. Best chapter of CC, according to you?

The best chapter would have to be the first one. I love how Devinne's problem is established and her problems are upfront. Usually I hate first chapters but I like that one a lot.

7. If Olly had to give tips on love, what would he say?

"Always do she wants. Women are always right *turns around and make sure that he's alone* "The truth is, they're crazy and hormonal. But, you got learn their mood's. Give chocolate, lots of them, and nod your head. Always.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

I'll try not to

A. Favourite Musician:One Republic

B. Thoughts on Tumblr : It's life, plus it's a free way to stalk my obsessions

C. Nico v/s Archie: Fudge, uhh..can't decide they're both great.

D. What's with you and curly fries? It's potatoes and it's curly, what's not to like?

E. Favourite YouTube star: I don't watch youtube stars

9. Which are your favourite Wattpad books and why?

My favorite Wattpad books are basically from the ones that I'm following. They all have something that I like, either romance, tragedy, funny, inspirational, it's a bit of everything.

10. If you were given a chance to be a character in any sitcom. Who would it be and why?

Oh goodness, that is a good question! Man, I'm totally blanking out because I have two that I would loooovvvee to be in. First one would be Sabrina from 'Sabrina and the Teenage witch' I've always wanted to be here ever since I was young. I love that show and Harvey was a sweetheart, I wish I had him. Second, would be Lydia from Teen Wolf, yes she see encounters almost every death but its never a dull day ;) I know I'm weird.

11. What is your mantra of life?

Well just do good, be nice, and smile at a cute guy once in a while :)

Thanks a lot for this interview Trish, it was amazing!