46. Keith Warren by RidingLife

46. Keith Warren 

And We Meet Again by RidingLife

Overview: "I...I'm scared of falling..." she whispered, looking into my eyes. It was like she wanted to say something more but stopped herself.

"I won't let you fall...alone." I smiled when I saw her smile at what I said. But little did I know that what I said to her was true. She didn't fall alone; I was the one falling with her.

*****************************

I am Keith Warren, a self proclaimed player and this is my journey.

The One I Love

I know I have an angel.

She was sent from heaven above.

To protect me everyday.

And give me lots of love.

She there when I'm lonely.

She sits by me when I cry.

She encourages me when I'm down.

And makes me want to try.

by Ariel Kornegay

1. Can you tell us some weird things about you?

- I’m damn lazy.

- I laugh when I’m tensed & people around me end up giving me weird looks, which makes me laugh harder.

- I imagine the weirdest things to happen in every situation & I end up laughing.

- I can dance even without music. I guess, something is terribly wrong with my feet, they keep on moving. No control there!

2. From where did you get the idea of And We Meet Again?

I remember it was in January 2013, when I was at a loss of good books on Wattpad & I couldn’t find a sensible read. So, I thought, ‘Why not write on my own and read it?’ lol. So, I started thinking the plot of this story from a guy’s pov & thought ‘It’s going to be cool. Let’s pen it down!’ And, I have always wanted to read a story from male’s pov, that made me want to write it even more.

3. What do you think is the best quality about Keith?

According to me, the best quality of Keith is that he is a very normal and real guy.

He gets embarrassed, he makes mistakes, he is scared, he gets irritated, he gets jealous, he is stupid, dumb and mean. At the same time, he is charming, sweet, wonderful, friendly, funny and laughs at himself. He loves his family and his girl.

He has his many flaws and he has his positive points. It’s just a matter of time that every girl finds their ‘Keith’. :)

4. So who is your inspiration for writing?

Honestly, I’ve not read many novels as I’ve been very engrossed in giving time to my study books. *cheeky grin* So, there is no inspiration. I’m writing because it gives me a much needed break from my regular life and I love it. Can I say that my inspiration for writing is my ‘terribly hectic schedule’? Um…yeah!

5. Was it difficult writing from a male's point of view?

Initially, it was a very big challenge as not only this was the first story I ever dared to write but also a story from the male’s pov. Who knows what goes on in their thick heads?