6. Jacob Moore by letsgetreadytorumble

6. Jacob Moore

Finding out what the bad boy fights for by letsgetreadytorumble

Overview: 

1. Swing left. 2. Swing right. 3. Dodge. 4. Tackle. 5. Laugh as he lies there, nearly unconscious. 6. Make some form of comment: "God, even your mum lasted longer than you last night." 7. Walk off, leaving the victim in question groaning in pain. Jacob Moore street fights every day. He has a routine: he fights, he laughs, he walks away. He doesn't do friends, and he's known around school as their 'bad boy'. Kara...well Kara doesn't have a title, but she does manage to humiliate herself daily, using her natural talent of word vomit and verbal diarrhoea. So when the two run into each other (quite literally) it creates something interesting, dangerous, and something, that's just a little bit like love.

From my Heart

A million stars up in the sky

one shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say 
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.

by Mrs. Creeve

Jacob Moore is one of the most awesome bad boy's here. Man he can handle every girl after handling Kara Lol. We love you Jacob!

1. Can you tell me what exactly inspired you to write?

Well... to be honest I have no clue. I stumbled upon this site, thought hey this looks kinda fun, and when Slim_Shady asked for one shots of her story, I wrote one. After she told me how much she loved me, I figured I might as well just give it a go.

 2. Jacob Moore is kickass, how did you figure out that he was the perfect male protagonist?

Haha, I wouldn't say he was perfect. To be honest, when I started the story I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen in it, and it just built up from there. I read the books on here, and took elements from the characters that I liked, and sort of uploaded them into Jacob aha. People liked certain bits of him, and I just refined those in the later chapters and voila: Jacob Moore was born.

3. How did you respond to the fame of your books?

I certainly didn't expect it. It was only until around the 23rd chapter that it started getting 30,000+ views, and things just escalated from there. It went so quickly I didn't have much time to respond, I was too shocked! (Also maybe a tad concerned at the number of people who claimed to be in love with Jacob and that they'd never find anybody better).

4. Is Jacob based on a person whom you personally know?

It wasn't at the beginning, but it was only until the very very end of the book, right before I had to write the epilogue that I met this guy, who is a good friend now, and I realised... 'hey, you're kinda like Jacob'. He does boxing and everything, it was such a weird coincidence!

5. Would you prefer a guy like Jacob?

Hmm...probably yes. I usually find that I can talk for England, so having a guy who doesn't say much is probably for the best. If we both spoke a lot, I think I'd end up going to bed with a headache every night.

6. Do you also fan girl over Jacob secretly ;) ?

Ahaha, no. It's weird to think that something you created is perfect, kinda egoistical don't you think? I think the crazy amount of people in love with Jacob make up for me though.

7. What dating tips would Jacob give to our young teen fans?

"Don't faint, don't ramble, be confident, and don't sit on my bench." Lol

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite quote:When life turns to dust, vaccuum. Walt Disney...I think.

B. Love of your life:Benedict Cumberbatch. I just love him.

C. Favourite author on Wattpad?Kirsty1000

D. A prank you have played: On April Fools Day I told my sister that Daniel Radcliffe had gotten into a really serious car crash and died, there was even a website where you could create the news article so I could show it to her as proof. She completely believed me and started crying. I felt slightly bad.

E. Wattpad BFF: styledinpink.

9. You were going to upload a spin off on Sophie? Can you give us some information on it?

Ah yes, the Sophie spin-off. Well... I had planned it out, and I even had the celebrities I wanted to play the roles (a rarity for me), but when I started writing the first chapter, it was a lot harder than I thought. I kept debating on whether it should be first or third person, I actually have two drafts in each type. Hopefully when I have more time to think about it, I'll be able to get it started. I'm also (don't quote me on this) considering a Joe and Ella sequel.

Thanks for the incredible interview letsgetreadytorumble. The link of the book is on the external link.

A/N: The author has recently deleted her account from Wattpad for unknown reasons so the story is no longer available. But I hope this book gets published :)