24. Liam Unsworth by princess_rose

24. Liam Unsworth

The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter... Are Dance Partners? by princess_rose

Overview:  Kaydie Smithson is that girl that everybody thinks is perfect, she's the cheerleader captain and comes from a wealthy family. Liam is a cage fighter who is seen as a bad guy at school. What happens when their paths cross and Liam asks Kaydie to ditch her Miss Perfect image and be his dance partner?

How I Feel About You

When you are around my heart jumps up and down.

I look at you, you look at me and for some odd reason

it's hard for you to see just how much you mean to me.

And every time I start to frown I think of you and it turns upside down.

When your lips pressed against my cheek my knees started to grow weak.

Hand in hand we walk up the road

and unfortunately it comes time for you to go home.

You hug me goodbye

and only five minutes later you call to say HI!! You say I miss you I say I miss you to

and you say aww....really? And I'm like of course I do.

by  Amber Cummings

1. Can you tell us something about your life in England ?

Um, life in England is just normal I guess. I'm from Nottingham (Robin Hood - woooo) which is in the East Midlands of England, but I now live in Greater Manchester up in the North West. We have rubbish weather here. Everyday life is just me either working or looking after my little girl :)

2. How did you get the idea of The Cheerleader and the Cage Fighter?

I've always loved cheerleading, like one of my fave films is Bring It On. I've always secretly wished that I could be a cheerleader and I think in stories they always get stick for being the "bitches" so I wanted to write about a nice cheerleader. Also, I really like UFC and think cage fighting is a good sport (that makes me sound a bit weird?) and I thought it would be hot for the male lead to be a cage fighter. I think the nice popular girl with the perceived bad boy is always a good mix.

3. Tell me about Liam Unsworth in your words?

Liam Unsworth is a stubborn, hot headed individual. Once he's made a decision (e.g. his parents) he usually sticks to it. However, I think Kaydie has got under his skin and has shown his more vulnerable, emotional side. He's a good friend and loves his big brother to bits. He's overall a tough nut with a heart of gold.

4. Writing about which character was the most difficult?

Um, probably Kaydies mum. It's like I don't want to give away too much too soon and I don't want to rush it. I've had to try and slowly show her behaviour throughout the story.

5. Which trait resembles you with Kaydie?

Probably that I'm too nice like her and as a result end up putting up with a load of rubbish. I'm working on it though, just like Kaydie is haha.

6. Best scenario for writing, according to you?

I like the funny scenes, just because I try and write them as if it is me and my best friends. Like all of my best friends are hilarious, so I try and make my characters have funny friends too. And I just think it is nice to have the uplifting moments, so it's not all drama.

7. If Liam had to give tips on love. What would he say?

He probably wouldn't be good at giving tips. Maybe now he would say to never judge a book by it's cover…

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Your daughter: My beautiful princess. I love her more than anything <3

B. Favourite Band: Green Day and N'sync - I'm greedy and have two.

C. Favourite story on Wattpad : My Dark Knight

D. Your anthem: Queen - We Are The Champions (I love the Glee and Green Day versions too)

E. England: Boring! I want to visit America sooooooo freaking much!

9. Tell us more about your new book Wolf Boy?

I'm really excited about it. I love a lot of the wolf stories on Wattpad so I wanted to have a go at my own. I have a big plot in my head, I just need to get it written down. It's slightly cliche I guess, but I'm going to be making it my own too.

10.. What are your plans after you complete your ongoing books? Any special teasers from them?

 To keep writing. I've thought up a sequel to The Cheerleader + The Cage Fighter… so that's really exciting. I've also got another story planned in my head; it sounds really random but some of it is inspired by MGK (Machine Gun Kelly) - I think I'm gonna make sure I've written loads of it before I start posting it though. I think it's a story people will definitely want to read (I hope so anyway!)

Thanks a lot @princess_rose for this mind blowing interview. Link of TCATCFADP is on the the external link. xx

 A/N: Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank you all for the incredible support on this book. I have more than 36 k reads and 1000 plus votes. Thanks people! Love you all.

I have a question for you. Which hottie would you like next?

Now lets clear some thing:

1. You can request a hottie if you want, i will try my best to do the interview. You can either comment on a chapter or on my wall.

2. Please stop PMing measking me to add your own male character in this book. Its incredibly rude and i will just delete that message. I choose the boys for fun and according to me. 

I have a huge surprise for you guys btw, so stay tuned ;)

This being said, thanks again. Updates might be slow these days as i have exams :3 Love y'all. xx saloni