1. Blake Eaton by DarknessAndLight

1. Blake Eaton

I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful I Know by DarknessAndLight

Overview: Lexi Grayson is just a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobservant skills and her over thinking mind. But maybe she’ll need the over thinking to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

His body designed to perfection,

His lips as sweet as sugar,

His eyes as bright as a summer sky,

His face blushing like the setting sun.

His hair as brown as chocolate,

His skin as soft as velvet,

His touch as smooth as silk,

His love as strong as diamonds.

His heart as soft as clouds,

His personality as sweet as honey,

His taste as fresh as mint,

His words as gentle as his thoughts.

You have laughed at his antics; some have smiled at his sweetness.  Many have swooned over his charm, whilst others have cried when he was sad. In the end you have fallen in love with this smirking jerk.

How can you not? After all he is Blake Eaton!

It’s time to get some answers from the author.

Q and A time!!!

1. Can you tell me something which no one on Wattpad knows?

That's hard because I talk with so many people on here that I don't really have anything worth saying that hasn't been said already! haha I don't know... I spend more times in the toys section in stores then anywhere else? I might be 21 years old but I'm still veeery much a kid! haha.

2. Where has the idea of Blake Eaton come from?

 He's sort of the counterpart for Lexi. I thought about Lexi first and Blake was just the right guy for her. He couldn't be JUST a jock, he had to be more

3. What was your first reaction when people began loving Blake so much? Was it overwhelming?

Yeah, overwhelming is the word. I mean, sure I hope that people would love my story, but I never expected to get that kind of reaction. It didn't happen overnight though, so I can't really tell you a "first reaction" but in general, it was just a lot of gratitude and a lot of happiness.

 4. Blake, the devil /smirking jerk has changed Wattpadians version of boys. How does that feel?

It feels crazy. I know there are authors on Wattpad more popular and more talented than me, but when I get crazy messages from fans gushing about Blake, it always warms my heart and keeps me writing more.

 5. Is there a personal Blake Eaton in your life?

  Well, I'm not writing an autobiography, so no Blake, no. ;P

 6. What is the mystery behind ‘Eaton’? I mean it’s an unusual surname?

Honestly, usually I just sort through name banks and surname banks and wait to see something that just truly clicks with the character I see in my head, and Blake Eaton was just the perfect match. And there's a shopping mall in Montreal called Eaton Centre and one in Toronto too, so maybe I subconsciously went for Eaton because of that! haha

 7. Any dating tips Blake would give to his fan girls?

 If a guy offers to show up in front of your window naked, just roll with it (lol)

 8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favorite non Wattpad book: Voyage au centre de la terre by Jules Verne.

B. Claude Gauvreau: . gastribig aboulouc nouf geûleur naumanamanamanamouèr agulztri stubglèpctolstrommstim ulzz stuppludzz (I shit you not, this is literally a quote from him!)

C. Wattpad: : Great opportunity and awesome community

D. @JessGirl93? If you haven't read her story yet, what are you waiting for? I expect great things for that girl! :P

E. Love: Love is the longing for the half of ourselves we have lost. (from Kundera's Unbearable Lightness of Being, a must read if I may)

 9. Anything you want to tell your fans? 

 That I love them and that they are AWE-SOME! ;P

Thanks a lot for the amazing interview DarknessAndLight! Thanks for also giving us Blake Eaton. Link to the book is on the external link. This chapter has been edited by MissIndependent_19. A huge Thanks to her :)