38. West and Tyler Gray by mica_blue

Bedroom Window View and Irresisitibly Sweet by mica_blue

Overview:

Bedroom Window View

Summer is her favorite time of the year. Because that's when she gets to watch (not stalk) the boy she fell in love with who lives across the street. Naomi spends every summer at her aunt's house and does absolutely nothing but gaze dreamily at West Gray as he and his friends do all sorts of crazy things. She doesn't have a single friend in that neighborhood yet she knows every single one of them. But one day, fate gets tired of her unprogressive one-sided love and decides to get things going, and by fate it means her mysteriously smart white cat, Whisky. With her help, Naomi finds herself in the middle of what she only used to watch from her bedroom window...

Irresistibly Sweet

Tyler Gray has been known for his involvement in violent fights. He's grown used to the whispers, the rumors, and the arrogant morons who still try to pick fights with him. But that doesn't matter to Alice Anderson, a charmingly optimistic innocent yet evil girl who's been in love with him since they were kids. To her, Tyler is the chocolate-loving sweetheart who was, and always will be, honest and kind. But it has been at least four years since she last saw him. Although their parents have strongly agreed on marrying them off to each other, Alice needs to go through great efforts in order for the love of her life to see her the way she sees him.

For Though I Know She Loves Me  

For though I hope she loves me
For she has kissed my mouth
Thought I am like a stricken bird 
who cannot reach the south.

Tonight I know she loves me
And my heart is very glad
for her kiss was just as wonderful
As all the dreams I've had

by Danielle Alexander

 1. Can you tell us 3 secrets about you? 

I am immortal. I have stopped aging right after puberty. I have a sweet sadistic streak and I can go two days without eating a thing just because I can't bring myself to get out of bed.

2. From where did you get the idea about Bedroom Window View?

Bedroom Window View...it was as simple as this. I looked out the window saw a cute dude pass by and started writing a story from a not-really-but-almost-a-stalker point of view which turned into my sweet little Naomi.

3. What do you think it is about West that everyone loves him so much?

West is a bastard. A sweet one. He deceives people (unintentionally) into thinking that he's the perfect understanding easygoing prince charming, but he has a jealous and violent streak worse than his little brother once he actually snaps.

---West: "I'm just...Really? Really? You could've just said something like, I dunno, I'm hot, or something. But no, you call me a bastard and mention my secret temper. After I got you those fans. Those views. I---"

Shut up West.

As you can see I am insane.And my characters are an entirely separate entity living in my brain. I didn't decide on how West was going to be, his personality, his charm, his shit. He just made himself that way as I wrote the story.

4. So what is your inspiration for writing?

My pent up imagination? I guess? I have so many ideas running through my damn brain that if I do not let it out through drawing, I write because it's faster and distracts me from class.

5. Your favourite quality about Naomi and why?

How oblivious she is. If she was real, (West: "She is.") then she would be the airhead friend who I would love to play pranks on.

6. Best chapter of IS, according to you?

I uh...I really have no idea. I forget half the stuff I write after publishing. Sorry!

7. If Tyler had to give tips on true love. What would he say?

Tyler: "So you disturb me from my chocolate peace just to ask me such a stupid fucking question? How should I know about true love bullshit? I've never dated anyone except Alice because the entire school is scared shitless of me. So f---What? Alice why do I have to--- Okay fine, fine. So uh love...Dammit I'm not good at this okay? Whoever's reading this shit that I'm saying right now, well don't frigging judge me. But the best or maybe worst advice I can give is, I don't know shit. I just love Alice. So go---Stop grinning Alice---Screw this I'm done.

8. So this is a rapid fire round, you have to answer five questions, quickly. Do not think!

A. Favourite Wattpad Author: Parogar

B. Love: Mavin

C. The Twins: Are evil little pricks who are so damn hot that I question why I ever allowed it.

D. Drama: Not really my thing.
E. Heart Strings: is...um I'm sorry but still on hold.

9. Who are your favourite Published Authors?

Rick Riordan, Judith Mcnaught, Lisa Kleyplas, Paulo Coelho, Roald Dahl ;)

10. What are your writing plans after you complete writing HS & IR?

Gonna write a book starring the Hills twins and Sky Anderson, mostly because people keep bugging me and when I started thinking of a plot for it, I got excited.

Thanks a lot for this amazing interview @mica_blue. She's such a talented writer and I love you for creating West and Ty :) Link on IR on the external link.